Free Agent Jason Taylor To Make Decision By End Of May?

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by 86WARD, May 8, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Shalise Manza Young of the Providence Journal reports Jason Taylor is expected to make a decision about where to play by the end of this month. There are some who believe the Pats and Taylor already have a handshake agreement in place. With the respect it appears Belichick has for Taylor, it's not too far-fetched to think that he'll be given a playbook, told to study up, and stay in shape until training camp begins at the end of July.

Source: TheRedzone.com

2. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I don't know what it is, but he's just not the same player anymore...

[NSFW][​IMG][/NSFW]

3. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I think the fire is gone. When you get older unless you work your butt off to stay in shape, it becomes tough to compete, and I don't see him doing this. He's got too many other things in his life he'd rather do.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

People thought the fire was gone in Junior Seau too but once he hit New England, he stoked it up a little bit. Belichick's got a thing about him that he knows how to get mileage out of some aging veterans. I'm sure if Taylor eventually gets to New England he'll be productive...

5. dolphinsfan

dolphinsfan Suffering fins fan!!

well im hoping he doesnt go to the pats, shame he isnt coming back and retiring a fin!

6. fan4evah

fan4evah Starter

Jason Taylor

:icon_cool: He is still a top player that Belicheck will get the most out of. With the rookie Mckensie out for the time being, Taylor would be an asset.The Lombardi has been missing for too long.

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i agree with Ward. Injuries and the Redskins not using him properly made him unproductive there. He may have another great year or 2 in him.