GET RID OF WESTBROOK

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by eaglesrule4ever, Jan 6, 2010.

1. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

westbrook has turned into one of the worst backs ive seen in a long time, i credit him for the things he use to do. He USE to be a great back, thats no longer the case i constantly see him running out of bounds, to avoid getting hurt... im pretty sure thats the reason correct me if im wrong but the only time he does not run out of bounds is when theres only 10 seconds left in the half, with no time outs. So he stays in bounds and lets the clock run out while we were in field goal range?

GET RID OF WESTBROOK,

not nearly as good as the other two backs anymore.

trade him for a pick or something.

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

1. No one will give up a pick for a player. Look at what you just said about him.
    2. He will likely be gone this offseason. Weaver should get a new contract
    3. I don't agree with everything you said, but I do agree that he is not a threat on the field anymore. I don't think he could outrun/outjuke anyone on the field at this point.

3. eaglesrule4ever

well they shouldnt let the dude on the field, there young talent overwhelms the dustiness of westbrook.

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I was saying this all year long, and towards the end of last season. But y'all were calling me out... I just said things like Done or finished and that would irk some of you eagle fans.

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Not I.

6. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Does this mean another Redskins player ruined another players career?

Arrington with Aikman and now Fletcher with Westbrook?

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Calm down. He averaged 4.5 yards per carry this year. He's only gotten 14 carries the last two games. Can't judge him on that.

8. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

didn't the guy have back to back concussions? he has been beat up all year, i think he can still make a difference if healthy.....

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i think he still shell shocked and maybe playing a bit scared........maybe the offseason will be good for him

10. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Way to burn your idols...

11. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Is it wrong to call out a player for not performing up to expectations? Doesn't mean you don't appreciate his body of work and what he has done for the club in the past.

12. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

This thread is trashy and disrespectful as a motherhecker.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

seriously, the guy has injury issue, it is what it is. the eagles will address it in the off-season.

oh & roy31 - if you keep patting yourself on the back so much you're going to bruise your shoulder. you leave out one very important fact on your claim to fame - when you made those statements we had not drafted mccoy yet which makes a HUGE difference.

14. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I've been saying it this year but yeah your right I should be careful I might dislocate my shoulder.

15. eaglesrule4ever

Im not so worried about the yards per carry he is averaging,im worried about how hes running, when you watch him run its slow and always to the sidlines.... the way he is running, like someone said later was as if he was scared, i love him to death and will be remember as a great all-around back but no longer cuts and should be replaced in the offseason.

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Is that... you... Brian???

1 person likes this.
  17. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

He's only had 14 carries since his 2nd concussion. I don't know how you can judge him on that. He was playing well before his first concussion. I think you're overreacting at this point. You have every right to as a fan, but I'm personally not about to put him out to pasture yet.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

like i said, we didn't have mccoy when you first brought this up. since the draft many of us have felt we are in goods hands for the future at rb. no doubt though that some thought we'd get a bit more than we did from westbrook this year.

19. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SoDev again.

20. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

I could see him heading to Minny. Chester Taylor will be a free agent after the playoffs, and Chilly would sure love to reunite