Getcha Cereal Ready

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by wide right, Jul 27, 2009.

1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

[​IMG]

I'm sure you've all heard the big news by now that America has a new favorite breakfast treat, "TO's". Available exclusively at Tops Friendly Markets, these delicious honey nut oat oh's are the perfect blend of vitamins and minerals to help start your day. Although already available for sale, the "grand debut" will be on this Thursday 7/30 1pm at the Penfield, NY Tops store.

I will be there on Thursday and will provide GIF with an exclusive report.

Read more here:
    T.O.'s TO's - Owens Unveils New Cereal - 13WHAM.com - Rochester News, Weather, and Sports

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I may need a box of ThOse!

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol thats funny

i think the best one is get your buffalo wings ready.

4. wide right

I'll grab you a box on thursday. Got mine last week.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Are they any good?

6. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

ROFL, reminds me of the classic Flutie Flakes.

[​IMG]

7. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

getcha milk ready

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This is awesome...

:Loco:

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

I wonder what the nutritional value is...T.O. is pretty "an*l" about that stuff...I wonder if he'd actually enjoy a bowl if his picture wasn't on the box...

10. wide right

[​IMG]

11. Wow... That is awesome... I doubt they are nutritious though, but delicious definitely...

12. wide right

Today was the "debut" for TO's cereal even though it's been on the shelves for 2 weeks and has sold 11,000 units already. TO showed up to a press conference at Tops Markets, your exclusive home of TO's. The press really had nothing to ask of him so he took questions from the crowd and mugged for the cameras. There were 3 local media outlets, buffalobills.com, and nothing that looked professional enough to be a VH1 crew. Questions from the crowd included: where's Pablo? (in Atlanta) where's Mo & Keisha (in LA) are we gonna beat New England this year? (TO got real serious and said he guarentees it's not gonna be easy for them this year, we;ll give them a game.) The was no meet & great with fans. He said he had to return to St Jiohn Fisher for meetings. He signed a 5 or 6 autographs as the grocery police ushered him into the office area and waited for the crowd to disperse. All left except for about 20 or so still trying for the TO autograph. Grocery police then ushered him real quick to a waiting vehicle and left. He walked right past me twice but I didn't get my cereal box signed. Oh well. Still a fun experience to take my kid to.

Here's a video and some pics.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1BelY7ZiJs"]YouTube - TO's[/ame]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

WR
    thats awsome

14. wide right

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Honey Nut Toasted O's...mmmmmmmmmmmm with ice cold milk, wish they sold em here...lol

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That's awesome wide right!!!

Glad you got to take your kids!!!

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Thanks for sharing that WR...pretty cool. Did you taste them? Honey Nut Cheerios?

18. wide right

If you've ever bought store brand generic honey nut cheerios thats what they taste like. The balanced nutritious start to a healthy day.

19. wide right

I love this AP article on Fox about the press conference:
    150 people max. No way were there 400 people there.

20. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

It's a real product.......... I thought it was a photoshop.