Giants RB Brandon Jacobs Says Cowboys Fans Are Worse Than Eagles Fans

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by SRW, Dec 29, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Giants running back Brandon Jacobs might not be an All-Pro on the field this season, but he continues to be a superstar for reporters looking for a good quote. With the NFC East title at stake in Sunday night's game at MetLife Stadium, Jacobs bypassed taking a shot at the Cowboys ... at least for now. Instead, he chose to throw some unprovoked daggers at Dallas' fan base. “You know what it is? You’ve got a lot of people on other teams hating the Cowboys. It’s their fans,†Jacobs said Thursday, according to the New York Daily News. “Some of their fans are loud, obnoxious and just bad. Just everywhere you go you’ve got them Dallas fans, running their mouth about Dallas," Jacobs went on. "They keep going. It’s not really the team and the star and all that. They’re just like any other team in the National Football League if you ask me. But their fans are the ones that have me really just feeling the way I feel.â€

Source: NFL.com

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

BURN!

3. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

LMFAO!! BJ is a great big cissy can't take a little heat from cowboy fans.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

i wish aids and an*l bleeding on brandon jacobs i hate that mother hecker

5. SuperSerial

SuperSerial Starter

dude is a nobody

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

if you notice he says crap before every game. guess it is his way of getting up for games. He is lucky he is facing a defense that has blown leads in quite a few games. Still won't get but 55 yards though.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

he's telling the truth though. you know you all feel the sane way.

8. ball in the baskett

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_TUVAvLQhQ&feature=related]brandon jacobs gets jacked up!!! - YouTube[/ame]

9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, that wasn't very nice of jacobs to say ................

10. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

You think this won't wind up on a bulletin board somewhere?

11. ball in the baskett

its tough idk who i want to win i dont want to see this pr**k go to the playoffs even though i hate the cowboys im leaning towards wanting them to win and tear this mother freaking knees and end his misarable career.

12. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Interesting dilemma, isn't it, bitb?

13. ball in the baskett

It kind of is but not really cause whoever wins this game is gonna be back home real soon after the first round of the playoffs

14. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Even after winning a Sb Jacobs still got p**is envy

Sent from my supadupa EVO using Tapatalk

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Exactly.

I said it in the Dallas Sucks thread. I hate other teams more than Dallas, but a vast majority of their fans are bandwagon idiot douchebags and that makes it easier to dislike them.

16. ball in the baskett

on my list it goes

1 yankee fans
    2 dallas fan

there a very close second yankee fans are just douches ive met some not douche cowboys fans

17. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

what flavor douches are they. Are they the scented kind cause at least they smell good.

18. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

19. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

from a neutral observer, cowboys/eagles fans are both obnoxious in their own ways but, in general, they are both very passionate.

Eagles fans are more in-your-face, mainly because they have a larger chip on their shoulder, being the only NFC East team not to win multiple super bowls. But they are extremely passionate and knowledgeable, probably the most passionate fans I've ever met.

Cowboys fans are definitely more laid-back and don't have the chip on the shoulder but they are more arrogant and cocky.

these are obviously just major generalities and don't apply to every fan.

20. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I'm arrogant ane cocky about all I do ....but humble when need be

Sent from my supadupa EVO using Tapatalk