GIF Logo Stickers Are Available

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Sweets, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

We have our "new" logo stickers in. If you are interested in sporting these bad boys for GIF please send me your address and (1)$.45 cent stamp and I'll get them out to you. I'll be sending 4 to each interested member. If you happen to want more you will have to send more stamps.

These stickers are for windows or glass ONLY!!!The adhesive will do fine on windows. DO NOT PUT THEM ON ANYTHING PAINTED. The adhesive will bond to the paint and most likely pull up some paint. If you put the stickers on something non painted taking it off isn't that much of a chore. You may have a little residual adhesive left behind but some WD40 or any other solvent cleaner will take it off. The best place to put them is windows because you can easily scrape off the sticker and/or adhesive with a razor blade. The stickers are 6" by 2".

[​IMG]

The ipod is for scale. These stickers are courtesy of AgentZero who hooked us up with the first shipment so make sure you all thank him for stepping up to the plate. The actual logo was designed by our very own [MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION]...

Send me a PM if you want to show your colors for Gridironfans.com and I'll send you the address to send the stamp/stamps and when I receive the stamps your stickers will be on it's way...Lets show the world that GIF "rocks"!!!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Woohoo.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good Looking!

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Thanks AZ

I wants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

mailed my stamp off today

\m/

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:icon_acool:

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Any thought about bringing back the t-shirts too?

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I'll get with SRW about that Mush, but I don't see a problem with bringing them back.

Also, I just added it to the original post, thanx goes out to [MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION] for designing our new logo...I feel so bad for not acknowledging his contribution, but it has been rectified.

9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I'd buy a long sleeve one tomorrow . Need it for the up coming fishing season. Visors would be cool to, but that might only be me.

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

We'll check and see what's available.

11. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i still rock my gif shirt all the time

12. Payton3434

Payton3434 Rookie

Yay!!! Free Stickers are always welcome in my house :-) Thanks folks for all your hard work!!

13. Omen

Is the post office oly pace one can purchase stamps?

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Out here in Calif. you can buy stamps at the grocery store or order them online and they deliver them the following day.

15. Omen

My moms got me some stamps after I asked her yesterday.

USPS tried hitting my bank account for 100 bones this morning at 530. I was sleep. I ain't trusting those heckers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

Sweet, I'll definitely be getting some. I need some for when I get my new pick up.

17. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Do we still have some of these? It seems my wife misplaced my other ones.

18. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

[MENTION=521]Sweets[/MENTION]

where hell are mines now that i think about it?

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

yeah yeah....sorry life happens people I'll send them out on Monday...

20. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT