Go Away Michael Phelps

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by phiglesphan, Dec 15, 2008.

1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I am so sick of this goofy looking bastard being on camera at every sporting event in the country.... he's like Michael Buffer.... he just flies a private jet around to events for 10 seconds of camera time. You SUCK... swimming sucks.... that's why there isn't a swimming thread for me to post this in. BECAUSE NOBODY CARES!!!! Don't even get me started on his terrible commercials. Your irrelevant and the only reason you and idiots from Baltimore think your relevant is because you were born with freakishly long arms and the olympics run the same sport 20 different times for medals. Go drunk drive (again) straight into the deep end of the pool.

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

:icon_evil:

4. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

You all suck as much as the movie about you.....

[​IMG]

6. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i dont mind you telling micheal phelps to go away. im tired of him too. but when you tell me that the only thing ive dedicated my life to since the time i was 8 is worthless, im gonna get pretty pissed off.

heres an idea, why dont you tell me everything you cherish and enjoy so i can take a giant verbal crap all over em

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I never said it was worthless.... it's great for your personal physical fitness....
    I said as a sport it sucks and that nobody cares about it and that it's irrelevant.

Sorry if I splashed some chlorine in your vag**a w/ my rant.... it was not my intention.

As for everything I cherish and enjoy.... let's not bother... why would I care what some kid from the swim team says about me or my life :laughy32:

8. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

fun dip

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Hey no green on green fighting lol

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I love it when Philly fans get into it...

:icon_lol:

12. Jihad Joe

LMAO!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!

Dude.....Thats what Eagles fans do!

Now in 5,4,3,2.......

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I'm not fighting... certainly not outside of fight club! Ronbart were you fighting?

Just a little pent up energy... the browns game was.... what one might call... unfullfilling.

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This thread certainly got much more traffic than I imagined it would...

15. Jihad Joe

How so?

You guys won.

I was at work for the game, did I miss something not in the boxscore?

16. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Only thing resembling a challenge for the Eagles all night was the redzone.... we moved the ball at will.

17. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Horrible redzone offense we should have had like 50+ 2 for 7 in the redzone.

18. Jihad Joe

I think it more of a mainstream thought that Michael Phelps is in fact a p**is toucher than people may think

19. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

not really fighting. just defending swimming. but as far as im concerned its easier to defend with a good offense...even though it dont work in football, ive won many a debate that way

20. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Got a problem with my thread? Your 1/3 of the posts in it anyway fool.... we have moved FAR off topic though