Great JOB GIF!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Sportsguy, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I just wated to take a minute and let all the members, staff members and admin team of how impressed I am with the new layout on the site and the great content and members . First off I want to say thank you to steve and sweets cause without them non of these new additions would be possible. then I would like to thank the staff. They do a great job updating the site with the latest news. And lastly I would like to thank the members. Without you guys non of this happens. Your the ones that come back each and every day and post and discuss football. Let give it up for Steve and Sweets one more time
    :applausec::applausec::applausec::applausec::applausec::applausec:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

When I logged in this morning I thought I was on the wrong site. It looks great.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Ditto! Great job!!!!

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

:2bang9hj:

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I think my favorite thing is the NFL Instant News and Notes. Excellent!

6. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

:bowdown::2bang9hj:

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Yeah what they said....... Aint nobody crap about me..... FAY.:icon_cheesygrin:

8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Also should single out olly and mush as part of the administrative team. And a big shout out to Ward for his redesign of the GIF logo.:buttrock:

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Yes all the staff is responsible for the site and 86WARD's logo for GIF is just terrific...I'm thinking about maybe having bumperstickers or window stickers with our logo on them, throwing ideas around right now.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

What's my cut?!?

:wink:

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

"Crew" cut?

12. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I would rock a window stickef. Not just that but i would buy a few boxes and hand them out at my favorite watering holes and baitshops. Hit me up pm style sweets.

13. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I would absolutely rock a sticker with that logo and the .com. Ward freaking nailed that thing. Definitely hope that happens.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Toll booth blitz!

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I'll look into, cost etc., and let you know.

16. Joshsmith5

Joshsmith5 Rookie

Great job guys!

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

After spending a little more time with it, I really dig the new format. I miss the old logo. Seemed more rough around the edges and not all neat and shiny, but no bog deal. The live topic addition, the little twitter feed on the right, the bar on the bottom... good stuff.