Gunshots Fired At Tom Brady's Wedding Celebration

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by SRW, Apr 5, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

According to the Boston Globe, shots rang out at the wedding celebration of Pats quarterback Tom Brady and model Gisele Bundchen in Costa Rica. Two photographers hired by a photo agency known as INF narrowly escaped death when gunmen fired at their jeep as they drove away from the site of the wedding. I couldnt believe it when I realized what they had done, one of the photographers told INF. I could have lost my life for the sake of some pictures that Gisele didnt want published. Are they insane? Authorities reportedly are investigating.

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

Classic Patriots move right there

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Hell where I come from it ain't a hichin if'n thar ain't no guns goin off.

4. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

No, it was Giselle wielding the AK 47.:icon_rolleyes: The first burst put her on her ass, or she would have had them.

5. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Damn that Gizelle and her wild friends. You can't take supermodels anywhere.

6. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I've always heard they were kind of snitchy, and if I was Tom I'd take the freaking guns out of the house when it's her time of the month. I think all that dieting crap makes them meaner than a junkyard dog.

7. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

That is not what I thought a Shot Gun Wedding was supposed to be.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Freaking hicks...

9. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

I just found the picture. This crap is outrageous. One of the bullets also hit the front windshield after it went through the back one.

[​IMG]

10. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Tom Brady is so gangsta.

11. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

it was because belicheater was filming another wedding trying to plan for this one

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Models are snitchy because they're always freaking hungry...damn chickies eat a burger already.

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I hate Brady more then most BUT.... I will not shed a tear for a dead paperazzi.... it's a shame they had bad aim.

14. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

so, it was Giselle's 'people' that shot at these photographers?

look, i understand that the paparazzi can be vicious and annoying but attempted murder over a couple of pictures? Give me a freaking break! The shooters need to go to jail for this.

15. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

what happens in costa rica stays in costa rica