HELP! I need a rookie RB

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by linz_renee, Sep 10, 2007.

1. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I have bet with my cousin on a rookie RB... (we both pick one and see who does better). There are two obvious picks here... but I'm not quite sure who to go with.

Marshawn Lynch

or

Adrian Peterson

The one with the most yards at the end of regular season wins... which do I pick?

2. Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman Born Again Browns Backer

AD. All Day.

3. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Linz, I'd go with A.D. He had one hell of a game against Atlanta and I can see him repeating those results in future games. Real tough powerful runner.

4. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

what about injuries... I don't want to pick him and get slammed with no yards by week 5.

5. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

A.D. is injury prone but I'd consider him a better overall back than Jackson. I'm not sure whether or not Jackson is injury prone.

I'd still go with A.D. though.

What kind of bet are you in btw? Anything on the line?

6. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

If the bet is just yards Peterson would be the better choice.

7. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Adrian Peterson if healthy should get more yards than Lynch but by seasons end it will be close in my opinion.

8. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

Every NFL player is injury prone. Yes, I'm a homer but I would take Peterson every day all day.

9. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Adrian Peterson

10. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

Adrian Peterson easily. Better offensive line, better player. Barring an injury, he's the safer choice IMO.

11. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

Ok... I'm going with Peterson then... It's now locked in.

Just a fancy dinner... and the chance to rub something in his face. He's a know it all, but that's part of his charm.