Help Wanted: Moderators, Blog Writers, News Reporters

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Apr 4, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

GridironFans needs the members' help! We are looking for the following:
    • NFL News Reporters - We need people who are willing and able to update the site's NFL News for the site's front page and RSS news feeds. Basic understanding of BBCode is needed so people posting news can format news as per GridironFans.com standards.
    • NFL Blog Writers - We are looking for members who are interested in writing blogs dedicated to their favorite NFL teams. Our goal is to one day have an active blog for all 32 NFL teams.
    • Forum Moderators - We are looking for active members who are willing to help keep forums (especially the NFL forums) active and assist the site administration in making sure the site rules are upheld. The following forums need help:
      • General Football Discussion
      • NCAA/NFL Draft Discussion
      • NFL Smack Central

New moderators would be on a 30 day review and they would be made a permanent moderator once they show their ability to be a moderator as per the site's expectations:

Anyone interested in any of these positions can PM me for more details. Thanks in advance to those who apply :mrgreen:

2. timbok

timbok the man

i'm expierenced as a mod if u need me.

3. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

I'm interested in the MOD.

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

If anyone is interested in the Mod positions please make sure you understand the thread and actually PM SRW(SteveRobWhatever) and let him know you are interested and not just post it here.

5. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

pm sent

6. SRW

Thanks for the interest guys, I have sent you all PM's.

Any other members interested in helping?

7. SRW

****UPDATE****

skinsfan1 is the new mod in the "General Football Discussion" forum. :D