How the order will be determined

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by misfitz, Jul 26, 2007.

1. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

i will randomly pick a name out of a hat on my webcam so you all can see that no cheating will be going on that person will then pick a cup number one threw 15 and under each cup is a number and that number will be their draft spot.

This is the fairest way i could think of to do this.

I will set this up for Sunday 12am PST
    everyone please try to be there if your not there someone who is there can make will make your selection

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'll be reaaaally drunk by that time since we're celebrating my birthday on saturday night...If I can keep awake, I'll be there :D.

3. misfitz

crap i meant pm sunday at noon PST

4. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

I was about to say...

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ohh...then I won't be there. I work on saturday mornings...

It's ok...I trust you ;)

6. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

It's sunday...

Either way, I'll be on weekend vacation, so somebody can pick for me.

7. misfitz

is this a fair way??? its all on webcam so im not going to be able to cheat anyone

8. JGleas

JGleas Draft Network Access

I can't be there either because I have to work as well. Just pick names out of a hat, how is that not fair enough already? Then that way people won't have to be online so they can choose a cup number.

9. GawdZeeRaa

GawdZeeRaa Calm Like a Bomb

LOL... seriously, dude, I was like "Midnight on a webcam?? Screwer, you better have clothes on..." :icon_eek:

I'll be jammin' at church until about 12:30, but I'll check in as soon as I get home.

10. misfitz

no thats tuesday nights when im showing off for you mom......she pays pretty good too

11. JGleas

Are we going to go with that now or not?

12. GawdZeeRaa

GawdZeeRaa Calm Like a Bomb

SHE SAID SHE WAS PLAYING BINGO!!!??!

Dammit... anyway, say hi to her for me, and have her throw in an extra 20 bucks. I ain't payin' for your mom's cab ride home anymore.

13. JGleas

Seeing as were less then 24 hours away form determing the order, I'd be nice to know what system were going to use. Like I said, what's wrong with just picking names out of a hat? It's unbiased, fair, easy, and people don't have to show up so they can pick a cup number...

14. JGleas

So, are still doing this or not? Because nobody has had a serious post in this section of the site in a few days (other then me), and the order was suppose to be determined at noon today, but apparently that never happened...

15. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

I'm sure misfitz has been working on it but he may have been busy

16. misfitz

i got everything ready my internet went down once the game starts people should get into it im going to be picking the order right now ill post it soon

17. RedskinsNo.1

Good to hear, nice one misfitz

18. misfitz

Order is posted in the So you want to get in the game thread very first post find your name and you will find your position

19. RedskinsNo.1

Number 7 not too bad right in the middle of the pack

20. misfitz

draft starts at 10 am PST TOMORROW(Monday)