I Squeaked Into The Playoffs!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by linz_renee, Dec 10, 2007.

1. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I rallied after that ridiculous loss (by 1.8 fantasy points) the week Pittsburg played Miami on the giant sponge and I've made it into the 4th spot in the playoffs.

I'd like to thank Uncle Jemima for losing 2 in a row at the end of the season... you've made my life so much more fulfilling.

2. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Good Luck Linz...once you're in the playoffs anything can happen!!

3. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Congrats linz....I missed out on a points tiebreaker:sad5:17 points! ....8 team league 3 teams were 8-6, 4 teams 7-7, and 1 team 4-10. NFL would be proud...parity!:icon_cheesygrin:

4. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

I'm 12-2 and have won 8 in a row. :smoker:

5. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

I'm a 6th place loser this year with no playoffs. My worst season ever. My first 2 picks of the draft were Rudi Johnson and Ronnie Brown. I never recovered from their injuries.

6. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

I got eliminated in the playoffs last week, and of course now that my season is over and I'm playing for 5th place I set the league scoring record this week.

7. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

3 leagues, only 1 playoff qualification. If I don't win this one, that will be another disapointing season.

8. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Outta the four leagues i'm in at yahoo, I made the playoffs in three of them. I would have been happy with making the playoffs with just one but three is even better. Since I started playing fantasy football at yahoo 5 years ago, this season is the best that I have ever done.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

1st in the division in GIF ESPN Keeper...thassss righhhhhhht. Need to defeat The Brady at some point. I'm most proud of this team, as I started with an autodraft mess, completely overhauled the roster on waivers throughout the year, and still fought my way up to first place.

Made the playoffs as the 2nd division seed, 3rd overall in an NFL.com league with a potential championship team...outstanding wideouts, TE, and some epic juggling skills kept 'er afloat. Plus luck ...

Made playoffs as 4th seed (last) in an 8 teamer...gotta play the 1st place guy that I just lost to this week in the 1st round. I have a good team...it's just, can I beat The Brady?

SO that's 3 for 3 playoffs in my rookie year. I'm pleased.

10. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Beginner's luck. :icon_razz:

11. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

Good stuff. I lost a game by .98 last year and by .35 this year so I know what its like to lose the close ones. I always lose them close. Last week I won by .20 though. And now its the playoffs and I dont know if I will win. Its pretty tense. Fantasy football can sure piss me off sometimes

12. FinFan_23

FinFan_23 Team Veteran

Good luck and congrats, I missed the playoffs by 1 point.

13. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

I eeked my way into the playoffs in 1 league and got a 1st round bye in another league. I think I've won my semifinal game in the league I barely qualified for so I should be in the championship. My IDP league where I got the bye I play in the semi's this coming weekend.

14. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I'm down by 8 points, with only the Min. D to go. This is going to be a close one. :icon_eek:

15. BroncoBJ

:lol: I needed the Bears D to get me 7 so I could win and they got me 11.

The Vikings D played pretty good as well.
    Did they get you 8? I know they had some sacks and an INT.

16. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

only 7... I lost by less than a point. one sack and one INT... damn it!

17. BroncoBJ

Damn that sucks..
    Tough way to lose a game.
    If only Sharper would have returned that last INT for a TD.
    Maybe there will be stat corrections?
    I won a game earlier this year and then they changed it to a loss after a correction. :lol:

18. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

In one of the leagues i'm in, i'm on the verge of going to the championship game. I'm up by 17 points on my opponent and it's the #1 seed i'm playing. So my opponent needs big games from Antonio Gates and LT tonight while I need Champ Bailey to step up for me tonight.