I Wish I had My Blog Back!

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by pacoltsguy, Sep 14, 2007.

1. pacoltsguy

pacoltsguy Guest

No one talks about the Colts here. I wanted to; and said as much.

And I was given permission to Blog about the Colts.

But I wasn't willing to talk in conjecture in the pre-season: about how Great the World Champions were; about how great they would be.

So I was silent for the most part.

But in week one of the new season, the Colt's destroyed the number one offense from last year (NO Saints) and everyone seemed to ignore it.

I tried to find my way back to my Blog but the door had been closed.

That's OK; it won't stop my opinions.

I think Peyton is the best QB that ever played the game! For God's sake, he is about to pass Johnny Unitas as the most prolific passer in Colt's history. He is breaking Marino's records on a regular basis.

I don't care if I can Blog, I can still talk. Peyton didn't cheat--you know Peyton and Dungy didn't cheat!

Peyton Manning is the best quarterback that ever has played the game--I wait for your arguments against him.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Here's a thought, why not shoot a PM to SRW and ask him if there's a problem with the blog area, since we did have a problem. Making this post and trying to garner sympathy is a piss poor way of getting your questions answered. And saying you wish you had your blog back in every post you make without taking the time to find out why is ridiculous, it's not like anyone is not wanting you to post your opinions and thoughts in a blog. I would have thought you would know what to do when you had questions, considering you seem fairly intelligent, was I wrong?