Is Bills Coach d**k Jauron On His Way Out Of Buffalo?

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by Sweets, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

For how many more days will twinky Jauron be able to call himself the head coach of the Buffalo Bills? The Bills fell to 1-4 after a dreadful 6-3 loss to the previously winless Browns on Sunday and speculation that the Bills could jettison Jauron heated up after the loss. Bills owner Ralph Wilson made no comments and general manager Russ Brandon wouldn't dilvulge his feelings on Jauron's status. "I'm not going to comment on that," he told reporters. "Obviously this is a low point for all of us. I feel for everyone in the organization and more importantly the fans. This is not where we expected to be right now."

Source: USAToday

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

The threads tease WR.

3. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Well owners and GMs have become more impatient in recent years.

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Bye-bye.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Back to back to back 7-9 seasons and a 1-4 start = bye bye!

6. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Please... I can't handle another 3-3 till the end game. Every time I saw the score I threw up a little.

7. DaBearsrule4ever

The Bills play in Giants Stadium against the Jets week 6 (can you say 1-5?) then week 7, they are home to another team who is currently winless, Tampa Bay. If the Bills win these next two, Jauron MAY have saved his job for a little while. If they are 1-6 after seven games, I don't see how you can keep Jauron around any longer.

8. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Bills already played TB. That was their win.

9. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

At least you didn't have to watch that mess of a game.

Chances are twinky Jauron WON'T be fired. He was given a 3 year extension last season after their 5-1 start. Jauron has since gone 3-12. Ralph Wilson is a cheap heck and won't eat the contract just yet. Besides there's no one on staff who as an interim HC would make a crap bit of difference anyways.

10. DaBearsrule4ever

A contract extension means jackcrap now of days. Jauron got a contract extension (four years I believe it was) in 2001 when he was coach in Chicago and was fired after 2003.

11. wide right

The Bills however have an old set in his losing ways 91 year old owner. Keeping Jauron wouldn't be a surprise at all. Stupid, yes. But not out of the norm for this crapty team.

12. DaBearsrule4ever

What year is Jauron signed through?

13. wide right

2011 I believe

14. DaBearsrule4ever

So atleast two and a half more years of Jauron if Ralph Wilson doesn't eat the rest of his contract?

15. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

He's a goner!!!