Jaguars HC Jack Del Rio Expects A Division Title

Discussion in 'Jacksonville Jaguars' started by ronbart, Oct 3, 2011.

1. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

Coach Jack Del Rio remained upbeat Monday despite the Jaguars 1-3 start. Even though he is the only coach in NFL history to get a ninth season after failing to win a division title in his first eight years, he said Monday, "We expect to be division champions." When he was asked if the talent is there to do it, he said, "Yes, I continue to say that. We expect to be division champions." The Jaguars will have to pull off quite a comeback to win the division title. They are already two games behind the 3-1 Houston Texans and the Tennessee Titans even though they beat Tennessee in the first game.

Source: CBSsports.com

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

My first thought when reading the thread title... "For who?"

1 person likes this.
  3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npkF5TvZ550&feature=related]Laughing Cat - YouTube[/ame]

4. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

He can expect it all he wants. It won't make it happen. Del Rio is a crapty Head Coach. It's a wonder he hasn't been fired

5. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I think they are on the rise. I like Gabbert. Strong arm and showed some good throws. Defense is good. Got a real good running back. Del Rio is a good coach but I think he makes a better DC. In a couple of years. if they get a couple of young physical tall receivers and I think they can challenge in the division.

6. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

That's been the problem, they always show a strong core, and heck it up by letting the only good pieces walk.

This owner seems to not care about the team and Del Rio is a mediocre head coach at best, he doesn't have time to "build" anything, if they want to win, it's time to let him go.

7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I just hate seeing fans suffer because of crappy ownership. Believe me I know what that is.

8. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Ha! When?!?

10. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

It makes you wonder, what does Del Rio have on this owner that he still has a job and was once GM?

11. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

As soon as he's replaced as HC.