Jaguars WR Justin Blackmon Releases Statement On Suspension

Discussion in 'Jacksonville Jaguars' started by Sweets, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Justin Blackmon has released a statement via his agent, Todd France, after his suspension earlier today:

“I want to sincerely apologize to Mr. Khan, my teammates, my coaches and to the Jaguars fans for not utilizing the resources that I was provided to overcome my challenges. I am determined to overcome the issues that have resulted in this situation, and I truly appreciate the support that the Jaguars and my agent have shown me. I will address these matters with the type of intensity I usually direct toward my on-field play so that I can be ready to be a productive member of the team and community next season. Again, I am truly sorry to Mr. Khan, my teammates and coaches and to the Jaguars fans for the impact of my situation on the team as well as to my family and friends and those that have been there for me during these challenging times. Nobody is more disappointed with all of this than me.â€￾

Source: Redzone.org

Sweets's Take: So Justin is disappointed with all of this??? I think he's disappointed that his status as an NFL player didn't get him off. He's not sorry he did this, he's sorry he got caught.

2. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Really? No...seriously...really???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv1JlwWrYyE]Khan's Last Breath Speech - YouTube[/ame]

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

What a crock of crap that came out of Blackmon's mouth.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Bull

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Crap

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Written statement by an agent. We have no idea if blackmon is actually remorseful.