Jamie Dukes Is A Fat Pig Who Has NO Business On Television.

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Flacco2MasonTD, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Heres the thing, this time of year is a dead zone for sports (that interest me) so I have to fill my time with message boards and NFLN. The thing about NFLN tho is that, for what seems like 18 hours a day, that fat sonuvasnitch Jamie Dukes is running his mouth (often about nothing), making up dumbass nicknames for players that only he uses and just generally talking garbage.
    Now this got me pissed to the point of cfreaking out his career just to see what qualifications he had to tell me about the game; well it turns out that the fat bastard was undrafted and played in 124 games (starting 62), appearing in ONE playoff game - a losing effort. So now NFLN has that cocksucker essentially making crap up about stuff he knows about only through stories other players have told him.
    Long story short the tubby hecklord makes shows pretty much unwatchable for me, am I alone or what?

2. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

I feel the same way about Dilfer, Baldinger, and merril hoge.

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I agree. Jamie Dukes is a no talent hack

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

he actually thinks his opinions are absolute. which is truely hilarious.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not a Jamie Dukes Fan and not sure what rock he crawled out from under to get that NFL gig. I'm also tired of listening to freaking Solomon Wilcots mispronounce every other word.

Rashard Mend-ING-hall
    Ben ROT-lessberger

"When he ran at the COME-Bine..."

6. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

How does one's playing career add/subtract to the credibilty of their opinion on the sport? We should just close down GIF if that's the case because none of us here have had hall of fame NFL careers.

7. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I agree the jamie dukes sucks balls and is annoying as crap.

8. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

I agree about Dukes, he just sucks, NFL network should have dumped him and thrown his whole salary on top of their offer to Schefter

9. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

The problem is that they are trying to pass him off as an expert - basically its the same issue I have with Matt Millen, get someone who knows about athletic success to tell me about it, I'd be fine with Shannon Sharpe or John Elway or even Michael Irvin (despite how much I hate Michael Irvin I wouldn't be able to say 'Yeah well whats he done'). Not to put too fine a point on it, Jamie Dukes knows as much about winning Superbowls (first hand) as I do, so he should not be telling me what it takes to win one.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

I agree that Jamie Dukes sucks, but so do the 3 you listed to "replace" him. Sharpe, Elway and Irvin...all three struggle speaking the english language. They may know what it takes to win a Super Bowl...but there are a lot of players, coaches and media people in general that can break down a team and tell you what it takes to win a Super Bowl. It helps if you've been there/done that, but it's not necessary. There's a lot of front office staff that can tell you what it takes to win a Super Bowl and never put on the pads...

I like your Dukes sucks statement, but I can't agree with that argument...he's be all end all attitude is what annoys me. He's "never" wrong...

11. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

:highfive:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tim90cM5SSQ]YouTube - High five[/ame]

12. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I concur, and should also clarify that I am not advocating giving any of those 3 more tv time - my hatred of Jamie Dukes sometimes makes it difficult to articulate my thoughts but I think you get the jist.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Back at ya.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_AzCm8Vass]YouTube - High Fives from The Todd[/ame]

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

if there's a god jamie dukes will get sucked into a jet engine today ...

15. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

If he were a kind and loving God he would've been sucked into that jet engine yesterday.

16. i dont care who is on TV talkin about football. It can be my next door neighbor for all i care. But they MUST MUST MUST know what in the hell they are talkin about. Dukes sometimes says good things and other times he says really bad things that make no sense

17. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

He's an annoying fat bastard

18. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Bastardo.