Jeff Hardy/Sting Victory Road 2011

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by andy82, Mar 15, 2011.

1. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lckr9OLR2Ow]YouTube - TNA - Jeff Hardy vs Sting - What?[/ame]

Now TNA is pretty damn known for being a bit of a joke at the best of times, but to let Hardy perform when he's obviously under the influence of something is ridiculous. And to top it all off, it was a main event and lasted barely over a minute, mostly consisting of Jeff walking around the ring faking throwing his shirt to the crowd.

An utter embarrassment.

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

A total black eye for TNA and Jeff Hardy. I hope this leads to some major changes behind the scenes because right now it's like the last days of WCW over there. I would have given Jeff his walking papers after this embarrassing display.

3. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

man this sucks i love Hardy

4. misfitz

If TNA was smart they would have had hardys music hit and when he didnt show up have a camera go looking for him and then find him in the bathroom on the ground knocked out and have like something breakable by him so it looks like he was attacked that way he saves face and you can make an impromptu match instead of that hot garbage they did and if you notice when bischoff walks out he relays to jeff what he wants him to do before he goes into the stipulations of the match

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Did that dude on the mic come out and tell the two of them that it was going to end that soon or did Hardy just not kick out? How does he even get out of the locker room like that?

6. SRW

Rumor is Eric Bischoff made the switch to the finish right there on the spot. As for Jeff, this isn't the first time there have been issues with him being messed up for a PPV with TNA. He biggest problem? This apparently was a crapty PPV way before this crap. TNA is a joke and will never be taken seriously while idiots like Vince Russo, Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan have a say in anything.

Hardy however has been a heck up for a long time. Check out the rap sheet of issues posted here:

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/3...ome-after-being-in-no-condition-to-perform-at

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  7. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Don't forget that cage match against The Band when he looked pilled out of his mind and almost killed Kevin Nash botching his finisher.

8. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

For as long as Jeff Hardy has been in the wrestling business, you would think he would know better BUT obviously not. As talanted as Jeff Hardy is, it's a damn shame that he does crap like this to himself. It's crap like this that will never prevent him from being a transitional champion. I'm glad I DID NOT buy this ppv.

9. misfitz

watch the crap he has put his body through he probably needs to take 4 painkillers just to get out of bed

everyone knows he has a drug problem maybe celebrity rehab will bring him on there show and help him out would be very interesting seeing how he acts day in and day out.

10. SRW

He simply doesn't want help. You can't force addicts because they'll go back on their hook the first chance they get.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Celebrity rehab would be phenomenal.

12. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Im a huge Hardy fan, but he does need help in some way. I agree that he probably needs the painkillers day in and day out, but not abusing them to the point of not being able to perform his job.

13. SRW

14. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

piss on jeff hardy and TNA for even allowing him to walk thru the curtains.
    for a struggling promotion like TNA, this might be the straw that breaks the camels back. panda energy, the company that fronts tna is gonna support a product that isnt improving