Jets Crashing Down To Earth.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TDJets72027, Oct 13, 2009.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Jets were 3-0, flying high above the NFL.

2 losses later, Rex Ryan should learn to be humble, and start actually winning games he should win, (like the Dolphins game last night).

That game was a winnable game, it's just that the defense who couldn't stop my grandma let alone the Dolphins last night led to the loss. It bothered, disappointed, and embarrassed me. How many YAC and Yards after first contact did the dolphins get last night, it felt like 3 million. POOR tackling. Needs to be fixed if the Jets wish to win the AFC East.

At least Sanchez has a reliable target in Braylon Edwards, what a game he had.

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Dude be a man, grow a sack, and stick by your team rather than bash them for losing to the better team. A few bad calls got the Jets two TD's. Deal with it and stop being a crybaby.

1 person likes this.
  3. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Every team has their own version of RavenFan52.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Yea but this crybaby has been here longer MG.

5. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

This.

And they weren't flying high above the NFL, they just got to hang our with the big boys for a few games awhile.

Your future is brighter than it's been in a long time Jets fan, just sit back and try to enjoy the ride.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

7. TDJets72027

I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a disappointing loss. And some people wonder why I'm like this?

I'm just hoping that they turn it around, I'm not ready to pack it in, they got a very winnable game at buffalo, and I think they win.

8. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Cause you, like most Jets fans, can't lose with any dignity? The Jets got dominated most of the game, the Dolphins were the better team.

9. SoDev

Dude, your only 3-2. Pretty good at this point.

10. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Live by the blitz, die by the blitz - you Jets fans are going to have to learn what the Baltimore fans caught onto years ago, Rex's blitzes are great when they work but when they don't you have to be prepared to live with the YAC. Risk/Reward.

At 3-2 you Jets fans should be ecstatic with your record.

11. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i agree that 3-2 isn't a bad start. however, the jets are very talented and if not for putting too much importance on a week 2 game, they would have a lot more momentum right now heading into the middle of the season. as it is, they've now lost all of the intensity they had at the beginning of the season and they have to somehow regain it.

12. SoDev

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

:rollinglaugh:

14. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Damn someone rep Dev for me.

15. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

16. TDJets72027

LOL, that's funny

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

18. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

wow TDJETS is crying again after 2 losses, what a freaking big surprise

imagine he would be a chiefs fan .....

19. TDJets72027

I wonder if someone other than me said it. Would you flame them for it?

20. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

No, because you're a broken record.