Jets Superbowl Bound?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Arrowhead4Life, Sep 22, 2009.

1. With Mark Sanchez not biting under pressure so far this season even against rival New England and the defense looking Raven like with a 2-0 start I really like the Jets as a team this season. I'm pretty sure they will get a playoff berth and its very possible they will win the division. My question is how much farther will they go then the playoffs????

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

itsa a bit soon right now to tell

3. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

all of that means nothing right now.

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Wasn't this discussion going on when the Jets were 8-3 last year?

5. Hey im just asking what you guys think which I know it is a little early to tell but come on and have some fun and discuss the topic

6. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

i did, discussion closed for me. as is this talk.

7. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Are they this years Ravens? With a good rookie qb and what appears to be a decent defense? They've got a good crew of rb's too.

8. dad2paisley

dad2paisley Special Teamer

It's still to early. If they keep playing the way they are, they could make the playoffs. Sanchez has to get better.

9. redactions

redactions Rookie

Let's see if they can keep up with the high-flying Saints in two weeks. Then we will see what type of QB Sanchez really is, and how the good the Jets really are.

Plus, they gotta pass this week's trap game with the Titans.

If the Jets win both, then "Whoa Nelly!" Watch out for the J E T S Jets Jets Jets.

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

They got some crap talkers too, it's actually great to see the usual lesser teams taking to the house.

11. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Like other said its to early they beat the texans and a pats team that also almost lost to the bills.

12. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Woh woh woh - pump your brakes. If any organization could find a way to screw up good mojo its the New York Jets, save this conversation for at least week 6.

13. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Remember the Jets destroyed the Titans last season.

14. Theft

Theft 37 For Lyfe

I say at least week 10 before speculation starts with this. Of course I myself am circling November 22nd.... :)

15. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I think the Saints will destroy them this week.

16. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

its week 4 for Christ's Sake.

17. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

When did TDJets get a hold of arrowhead's login?

18. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

lol, umm, yea.

19. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I honestly think that Jets fans are the least prepared fans in the league to deal with any success no matter how slight (I know this was started by a Chiefs fan) - they win 3 games and these guys are all over every message board talking about potential parade routes for February and what type of part Sanchez' Canton bust should have in it's hair. Christ at least Pats fans had learned how to win with a bit of quiet dignity.

20. dad2paisley

dad2paisley Special Teamer

Bart Scott great addition.