"Jockey" Giving Away Free Underwear If Broncos Win Super Bowl

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Steve12, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Jockey is putting its underwear where its prediction is. Or something. The company that boasts Broncos QB Tim Tebow as its top spokesman will continues his “hot streakâ€￾ all the way to the Super Bowl and if he does, the company will give 40,000 fans roughly $1 million worth of underwear and other stuff. It’s called the Jockey $1 Million “Superâ€￾ Challenge sweepstakes, and it’s something the Patriots can have a hand in. Obviously. Or, you can be rooting for free underwear, hoping the Broncos win the Super Bowl.

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet» Blog Archive » Jockey wants to give you $1 million worth of underwear and other stuff if Tebow wins the Super Bowl

2. Steve12

I didn't think this should go in the news forum but I thought it was kinda funny.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i will only accept my free pair of undies if there is a picture of tebow right on my junk. it will remind me of wearing underroo's as a kid.

4. Steve12

Hey if they put his face on the underwear maybe Tebow would finally get some cat.

5. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

:Loco:

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

hahaha. tebow is a virgin by choice steve !

7. Steve12

That's what all virgin's by choice say. lol.

[​IMG]

8. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Probably will make Michael Jordan pissed off, but Jim Palmer will like it.:icon_cheesygrin:

9. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

10. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

no way they win the super bowl so just a way to get their name out there more. went back and looked at the schedule and seen if they would have had a better year with Tebow the whole way and I would have to say no. Maybe the Oakland game would have been a win but that is it. Tebow has played against bad offenses and this week he plays against a bad defense. They will lose against the Pats but his numbers will be good. Then he plays against the Bills and Chiefs. But they will be one and done in the playoffs.