Justin Tuck Calls Cowboys OT Flozell Adams A 'Dirtbag'

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by SRW, Dec 6, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Giants defensive end Justin Tuck was involved in a mini-melee with Dallas offensive tackle Flozell Adams just after a failed Cowboy field goal attempt ended the first half. In Tuck's version of the story, Adams gave him a cheap shot while his back turned. "They blew the ball dead," said Tuck, "and I was headed toward the sideline and had stopped. I felt somebody shove me to the ground from the back. I almost kind of laughed. Then he was walking off the sideline, so I didn't get to stick in any cheap shots." Tuck chose his words carefully, if not wisely, when asked about Adams. "I laugh at stuff like that," said Tuck. "It takes a coward, and some more words I can't say, to push a guy in the back when the play is dead. It just proves what kind of dirtbag he is."

Source: Dallas Morning News

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Yea he is. I hope he gets suspended.

3. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

lol

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

What a rod.

I guess he got tired of tripping people, and just decided to knock them down when they aren't looking instead.

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

what a bunch of panzees. this isn't hockey where you may see a guy hitting anotehr guy over the head with a hockey stick. only the giants make this a story. its nothing like the haynesworth incident.

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

The guy went out of his way to hit Tuck Roy. There is absolutely no excuse for that.

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Disagree Roy that was a bush league move.

8. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

"He said he hurt his shoulder. I'm like, well, stay up," Adams said. "That's all I know. He fell down. Stay up." Told that Tuck said the trip was "bush league," Adams said, "Bush? What does that mean. I"ve never ever heard that term."

I think that pertains to this incident as well.

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

You can try to defend it all you want Roy but Adams is a punk and a snitch and deserves to be suspended.

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Adams= king of snitch lineman

11. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

:word:

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

ha ha...Tuck is trying to bring the word, "dirtbag", back. I'm on board.

13. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

scumball

14. SoDev

15. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Steel cage match....Dirtbag versus Nobody. PPV that crap!

16. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

17. SoDev

I think Mr. Nobody has a nice piece of jewelry to show Flozell.

18. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Yeah he's a cocksucker. Nothing new here.

I can't believe how much this guy is getting paid for what he does on the field.

19. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

As a Cowboys fan I have watched a lot of games with Adams. He had a time when he was a very good LT. If he can get his hands on someone he can control them his problem is that he has lost some of his foot speed and can no longer get to some of the speed rushers. That being said my biggest problem with him is his lack of fire. Adams is a very laid back type of guy I would have loved for him to be more like Larry Allen or Erik Williams but it is just not him. If Adams just attacked Tuck for no reason I think he should be suspended but given the type of people both of these guys are I would like to see some up close tapes of the battles they had before I will say one way or another.

20. SoDev

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7qye-KxaFc]YouTube - Flozell Adams vs Justin Tuck[/ame]