K Train's 2 Round Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by K Train, Apr 21, 2011.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

Round 3 is in the works, 3 rounds is a snitch to complete though.

Go ahead, let me have it

Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Love the Aaron Williams pick. I liked Brandon Harris a little better to start but prefer Williams now. I think I'd almost be a little disappointed if they took Harris over Williams.

I also think that Williams might go before the 31 pick...

3. K Train

i like harris, but hes not a great fit for the steelers. I wouldnt be upset, but id be nervous that we are just drafting a NB in the first round. Williams give us a CB or a FS...either way its a win imo

If hes gone, i think Ras-i is the next in line for the steelers at CB

4. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Can't see the Niners passin on Prince. Especially, when he's one of the high rated players on their board.

5. Didn't you have this to say when I mocked Gabbert to San Fran just a few days ago:

At least your coming around though.......:icon_cheesygrin: lol

6. K Train

I changed the steelers pick to cannon, i forgot him :icon_redface:

7. K Train

that was actually in response to you calling him the best "pure quarterback in the draft" which i passionately disagree with

i know he'll be drafted high first round, i just dont think hes that good and i dont think he should be

8. cover the spread

cover the spread beastin'

I love the Wisniewski pick. I don't see him being available that far down and I'd be willing to either take him at 33 or trade down a bit into the 40s and get him. I'd rather get Reed at 28 than an OT but overall if this draft went down I'd be thrilled.

9. cover the spread

I could see ATL taking Hankerson in the 2nd

10. K Train

i could see that as well....but gonzo is old and may not return and imo rudolph is not only the best TE in the draft but a legit first round value and will have a better career than both carlson and fasano...both ND TEs from the last few years

11. nice mock.

I don't think Bowers will go that soon. Rumors having him slipping all the way to 20 and with so many other great DE's to pick from I think teams won't be afraid to let him fall.

I don't think Jordan at 13 is good value. They need an OT worse imho.

Cleveland is moving to a 4-3 defense and they already have their big DT.

I definitely don't think Kaepernick would be a reach for the Titans in rd. 2.

very nice work.

12. K Train

I think jordan could go as high as 6 personally, if the vikes pass on bowers for lets say your boy mallet then i think the lions are bowers floor personally.

cant really listen to anything anyone says about a prospects stock at this time of year....bowers in the 20s id be shocked

kaepernick in the second would scare the crap out of me....hes so raw and has that funky release and i just dont think hes worth a pick before the 3rd

13. cover the spread

If Detroit goes with a DE in the first it would be Aldon Smith imo; Jordan just doesn't seem like a fit for the 4-3. They could definitely consider an OT at their slot though.

If they aren't a fan of any of the tackle prospects I wouldn't be shocked to see them take a CB. Jimmy Smith could even be considered.

14. K Train

detroit would love jordan imo, he would be a terror even if he moved to DT down the road.

im not a fan of aldon smith, i actually have detroit taking romeus in the 3rd so far in my rough 3rd round but i think it would definitely be between bowers, jordan and castonzo

15. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

kaepernick is good value in the 2nd round. His release is pretty funky because he has a big wingspan. I really think in the 2nd round he's better Value then taking someone like Newton in the Top 10.

16. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I could handle that.

17. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I doubt the Dolphins take a QB in the first round. Schefter said it best, the Dolphins are too much into the need to win now to invest in a QB in the first round.

18. It doesn't help the Dolphins' case for taking Ryan Mallett by Brandon Marshall writing on twitter clamoring for the team to take the Arkansas QB.

The Dolphins shouldn't flinch on taking Mark Ingram. RB is their biggest need.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

I could totally see the Dolphins pass on Ingram and take Bowers if he falls to them or possibly go with a guy like Pouncey. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Robert Quinn to the Niners over Gabbert? Thoughts?

20. You think Bowers would be a successful 3-4 OLB?

Mike Pouncey is a guy I can see them taking as well if it isn't Ingram.