Kansas City Chiefs Possible Trade Suitor For Denver Broncos?

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by mike oxlong, Apr 7, 2009.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

It wont happen because it would take an incredible amount of nerve by both parties, but the Chiefs should take the deal if Denver offers its two first-round picks (Nos. 12 and 18) in exchange for Kansas Citys first-rounder (No. 3). Theres strength in numbers, and thats what the Chiefs need right now, as many potential good players as they can get their hands on. Other than acquiring Mike Vrabel, a short-term fix at best, I dont see where theyve done much so far to fix their horrible defense.

Source: Kansas City Star

2. TexanDynasty

TexanDynasty Rookie

The Broncos would have to be desperate and stupid, so it might happen.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

It won't happen.

4. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Would certainly be a good thing for us IMO, if this could happen. But it's the Broncos, so I doubt it.

5. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

McNificent seem dumb enough :dunce: maybe he is adding by subtracting :blink:

6. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

Have the Broncos even had a work out with Stafford yet??

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

LJ to the Broncos...add another RB in the mix...lol.

8. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

I really hope this freaking happens.

9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

um, the writer of this article says that the Chiefs need as many draft picks as possible ........... i hate to break the news to him but the broncos are in the same boat. they have purged a ton of players and are re-building and need the draft picks just as badly.

10. MonkeyCoR

MonkeyCoR Bleed Blue and Orange

Dont get the chiefs fans hopes all up.

11. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

i don't even think denver trades up, never mind with kc

12. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Exactly my thought Harvs....and the Broncos got those extra draft picks when they got rid of Cutler, so they don't need draft picks as badly as we do.

13. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

McDaniels could be man crazy over a new "Cassel type" QB. and that would be the ultimate trifecta. Beat trade to Cassel, mad rival QB traded, And we get a share in it lol