Ken Davidoff's Hall of Fame Ballot Is BOLD!

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by DanielBurch, Jan 7, 2014.

1. DanielBurch

DanielBurch 2nd String

Ken Davidoff's Hall of Fame Ballot

https://twitter.com/KenDavidoff/status/419831732632690688

Ken Davidoff posted his Hall of Fame ballot on Twitter the other day and boy was it a bold one...

Jeff Bagwell - YES
    Barry Bonds - YES
    Roger Clemens - YES
    Tom Glavine - YES
    Greg Maddux - YES
    Mike Mussina - YES
    Mike Piazza - Meh, at the end of the day probably not.
    Curt Schilling - No. Absolutely not. Call me biased, maybe he is not qualified, or maybe he's just a douche.
    Frank Thomas- YES
    Larry Walker - No

If you include Bonds, Clemens, Piazza, etc how can you include Walker and leave off Mark McGwire? Rafael Palmeiro? Sammy Sosa? Craig Biggio is not deserving? Edgar Martinez changed the game and turned the designated hitter into an offensive power show, not that that alone should merit him in the hall. Tim Raines deserves to be in as well and probably Alan Trammell as well. Just too many guys and not enough spots.

http://www.thegreedypinstripes.com/2014/01/ken-davidoffs-hall-of-fame-ballot.html

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Your assessment of Schilling is spot on. The short time he played here in Arizona the local news was just littered with him opening his piehole with some stupid butt opinion. Complete douche (vinegar I think) who will eventually make it to the HOF.

This Hall of Fame thing is going down the same path as the NFL's Pro Bowl....just a tradition that no-one gives a damn about. And now with candidates of the PED era appearing on the ballot voting will be in the Top 10 of jokes every year.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

maddux,glavine and frank thomas and 3 managers made it,nobody else,according to mlb network.

4. DanielBurch

DanielBurch 2nd String

I just dont think the fact that he had stunning strike out to walk numbers and good postseason numbers should be enough. Not by a long shot. Douche or not.

5. DanielBurch

DanielBurch 2nd String

Biggio snubbed
    Mussina insulted
    Clemens and Bonds still at the top of the record books and still not in the hall.. a damn shame.

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I agree with you completely and I guess that was evidenced by yesterday's vote. If I read the banner correctly on ESPN this morning Schilling had a 26+% drop in votes from last year garnering only 29% of the vote. Biggio misses by two (2) votes. WOW!