Keys to a Fantasy Football Championship in 2014

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Chris Maurice, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Chris Maurice

Chris Maurice Rookie

With the 2014 NFL Fantasy Draft fast approaching more and more people are searching the web trying to get an idea of who the sleepers and busts are going to be this season. Hopefully this article will help you out a little: here is a list of the top three quarterbacks, running backs, and wide receivers, along with a few sleepers and busts for the 2014 NFL Fantasy season: Quarterbacks 1. Peyton Manning: This shouldn’t come as any surprise. The 38-year-old pocket passer is outplaying everyone. Manning knows that this may very well be his final season and that he needs to win a […]

Read the whole post here.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

How dare you you put Matt Forte second...

:duh:

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Haha...Ward was just making a joke because there was a disagreement about who was better between Forte and McCoy.

86WARD likes this.
  4. Chris Maurice

Chris Maurice Rookie

Haha ahh okay. McCoy might be better but Sproles is going to take away some of his yardage this season. Definitely prefer Forte

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I have no problem with that fantasy logic. It will be interesting to see how Sproles is used. I don't think his impact will be all that great. In Kelly's offense though...who knows.

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

not much of an impact I believe. he will get receptions but not much yardage wise.

7. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Forte a 3rd round pick? where do you play? Do you mean 3rd overall pick? or 3rd round?

Where, show me

8. Chris Maurice

Chris Maurice Rookie

Whoops...I must have been thinking of something else while writing that reply..those three are gone by the end of the first round...don't know what I was thinking of when I said that haha. Sorry.

9. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

no problem

10. Chris Maurice

Chris Maurice Rookie

With the 2014 NFL Fantasy Draft fast approaching more and more people are searching the web trying to get an idea of who the sleepers and busts are going to be this season. Hopefully this article will help you out a little: here is a list of the top three quarterbacks, running backs, and wide receivers, along with a few sleepers and busts for the 2014 NFL Fantasy season: Quarterbacks 1. Peyton Manning: This shouldn’t come as any surprise. The 38-year-old pocket passer is outplaying everyone. Manning knows that this may very well be his final season and that he needs to win a […]

Read the whole post here.

11. Jandy

Jandy Rookie

Pretty good right up. As far as QB's I think Matthew Stafford should at least be a notable mention. He's got a good set up this year and should look like he did two years ago. For RB's I would mention Le'Veon Bell and maybe even Montee Ball for a sleeper. Julio Jones may need to be higher up the list. Did you see how he was doing last year before he got hurt? He was unstoppable. I'm liking your AJ Green right up.

12. Chris Maurice

Chris Maurice Rookie

Definitely agree. I like to keep the articles from getting too long, but in some of my other ones I hit on all those guys, especially Ball, and their potential for this coming season.