Khalil Mack is dark horse for No. 1 overall pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by 86WARD, Jan 31, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

As we prepare for NFL Draft season to be in full swing, we will be seeing a number of big boards and player rankings to give us an idea of who the top players in the draft will be and Rob Rang of CBS Sports recently released a big board that has raised some eyebrows. It is no surprise that Buffalo linebacker Khalil Mack is one of the top pass rushers in the 2014 NFL Draft class, but just how high is his stock? While many believe that Mack is a top 10 prospect, Rang goes even higher and says that there is some belief that Mack could be a "dark horse" selection for the Houston Texans with the No. 1 overall pick.

Source: FanSided.com

Aussie61 likes this.
  2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Animal.

3. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I am slowly starting to believe they would not be smart to spend the pick on a QB

4. markaz

You may be absolutely right. but with their receiving corps and the confidence level in Schaub at zero we saw what happens when Warner retires and no-one to throw to Fitz & Co. Houston's already experienced spending a No.1 on a DE who no longer plays for them. :dunno:

5. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

I've been trying to tell people that for weeks now.

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I guarantee they would pick Super Mario again if they had the chance.

markaz and Aussie61 like this.
  7. markaz

May be right, JJ. But in this QB driven league I just don't see Houston passing up the opportunity to getting the best one (in their eyes) on the board. What a crapshoot.

8. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Maybe they like Garapollo in the 2nd