Kimbo Slice Gets TUF 10

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by dolphindude13, Jun 2, 2009.

1. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

LAS VEGAS Kimbo Slice, the controversial heavyweight who in 2008 headlined the most-viewed mixed martial arts card in history, will be one of 16 contestants on the forthcoming season of The Ultimate Fighter, the Ultimate Fighting Championships reality TV series.

Dana White, the UFCs outspoken president, has repeatedly mocked Slice for his lack of fighting ability. Slice, whose real name is Kevin Ferguson, became a cult figure by competing in street fights that were posted on YouTube.

Source: Yahoo Sports

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

ROFLs
    Dana isnt stupid, this will be a huge ratings graber for him

3. dolphindude13

Did you see the coaches? None other than Rampage and Rashad Evans......:Loco:

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I doubt it, but maybe he will take it seriously and get some good training from some quality coaches.

Who are the next coaches?

5. dolphindude13

^^^ I posted same time you did......read the article HH...its freaking hilarious.

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

This is strictly to draw viewers...

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I posted too late.

Just seen the coaches, thanks DD.

8. Vyse314

Vyse314 Slayer of beasts!

smart move on both parts, more on UFC's. kimbo losing to a TUF scrub would validate every negative thing dana white said about him.

oh wait, he already lost to a TUFer :icon_cool:

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Yeah they aren't gonna take the chance of fighting him early and having him knocked out of the competition...

That show isn't scripted at all...