Lawson = Zero Defensive Snaps

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by BarlOwens, Sep 16, 2008.

1. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Thats pretty freaking pitiful Nolan.....i'd rather have had lawson out there roaming with the TE Carlson than your stellar defensive backs who made him look like the next McCaffrey...guess your plan to go with 5 db's wasn't backfiring with yet another 120 yard rusher and 30 points on the board so you decided to stick with it during their 15 play drive? not one play for Lawson? at all? :icon_rolleyes:

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Hes supposed to be one of the 49ers better pass rushers right? I haven't followed none of the off-season stories or anything , has he been injured (i know he was out for season last season)

3. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

Lawson is a cover LB. The best we got:icon_sad:

4. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

He's not injured (although he's still working back from last season) but he is still one of our better LBs and should have been in there. He's the one who blocked the punt on ST.

5. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

It shouldn't matter what the opposing offenses throw at us....Manny should be on the field. I would have loved to see him come in when Willis went out with injury. He has the speed and the size Spikes doesn't. There is no excuse for taking him off the field imo. Outside or inside the guy is better then the almost all of our lb's. Many could have went inside and Haralson could have swapped sides with Smith taking over rolb....

6. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

they were giving up huge chunks of yards to scrubs with one of your best coverage LB's on the bench...good call Nolan...

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

cant believe rhat no snaps dude is a beast i wanted the boys to get him