Lesean McCoy Harrased By Baby Mama On Twitter

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by ball in the baskett, Jan 27, 2013.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

lol @ Michael Barkann's tweet.

LeSean: Andy, my baby momma is requesting child support, what should I do?
    Andy Reid: I find in any situation, the proper thing to do is pbutt.
    LeSean: For the first time ever, I agree with your thinking!

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

god, these people are so stupid .......... they can't type or speak the english language.

does it give anyone else a headache to hear/see people talk like this?

4. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Try reading DeSean Jacksons twitter. Its like trying to read an eye chart.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

How long before McCoy says his Twitter account was "hacked?"

6. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

If all this is true, I don't know what's sadder, McCoy neglecting a child he has or him having his followers denounce the lady " steph " for the accusations....What is he some kind of cult leader?

7. ball in the baskett

his twitter already deleted lol

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...i guess the announcement has occurred or is coming...

9. ball in the baskett

I dont care if u have a baby mama that is a tramp honestly just run for a crapload of yards next year and ill be happy. I dont care about players personal lives as long as they do well on the field. Also why does every baby mama always go for the small p**is joke. Obviously it wasent small enough for him to heck you and make you have a baby you dumb snitch lol. It just seems thats what all baby mamas say when there mad maybe your cat was to big you dumb non job having snitch lmao lol ....im a lil drunk but i speak truth lol

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  10. DaBears22

Just wanted to say I nearly spilled my Budweiser when I read this :icon_evil: cause it was funny :icon_smile:

11. ball in the baskett

that makes sense since im drunk off of johny walker when i wrote that lol

12. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

I am sorry I dont give a crap whether she lied about birth control or if it didnt work or whatever. You fathered the child man up and support your freaking child.........This crap pisses me off because my biological father never payed child support and he would get a job and once they started taking money from his check(usually took a few months) he would quit. He owes my mom over 100k total for me and my sister. I know what its like to have a deadbeat dad and this crap pisses me off. THAT IS YOUR FREAKING CHILD HANDLE YOUR CRAP LIKE A REAL MAN AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR FREAKING KID LESEAN.

Calling her a bum and just looking for a handout is a load of crap as well. Taking care of a child is not an easy task it is a job in itself.

13. ball in the baskett

i know im jokeing about making fun of this situation but no joke feel bad for situations like ures. I think every child deserves a mother and a father and its a lil hecked up that you had to go through that.

14. misfitz

I was raised with a wonderful father. My step dad is a hell of a man. He treated me like I was his blood. He took me to all my sports practices coached a few of my sports teams and was there for me anytime I needed him and he still is. He was a million times the dad my biological father could have ever dreamed of being.

Anyone can father a child it takes a man to be a dad.

15. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Your father is a great man. I'm a stepfather to three boys. It's not easy to raise kids period, but to raise ones that are not yours is even more difficult. They always have that bullet of, "you're not my real father".

Hearing your words honestly makes me better about what I'm doing through the tough parental times.

When they call me "Dad" instead of "Chuck", it makes me feel so good inside in a way that I can not describe.

16. misfitz

me and my fiance have been together for like 9 years. I was 19 when I met her and she had a 3 old and I have helped raise her. She doesnt call me dad or anything like that but her dad is still in the picture and sees her all the time. She does tell me that she thinks of me like a dad.

17. ball in the baskett

i may be pretty drunk right now but if a chick lied to me about taking birth control i would be pretty freaking pissed. Some snitches deserve to be choked even though i would never choke a snitch lol

18. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

I'm right there with you Dawkins. Know exactly how you feel.

19. ball in the baskett

im a littel beveru drunk and anywone that has a kid should take care of a dkid not me cause i am not even gclose to having a kid but if i had a kid i would take carue of him and he wouod be awesume . not me anhytime soon cause i should bot havew da kid use a freaking condowm u dumb bituch.

20. DaBears22

Yeah you're drunk alright, your post looks like something from the Czech language lol.