Lions DT Ndamukong Suh Calls Falcons QB Matt Ryan's Injury "Karma"

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by BigBlueBruiser, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Ndamukong Suh is firing back at the Falcons, saying quarterback Matt Ryan's brief injury Sunday was "karma" and hinting that Atlanta has been guilty of dirty play. Ryan was hurt in the third quarter of a 23-16 win over Suh's Detroit Lions. Atlanta players told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that Suh and fellow defensive lineman Cliff Avril taunted the quarterback while he was down. Ryan tweaked a knee when offensive lineman Will Svitek stepped on his left ankle, but he came back in the game a short while later. Suh said: "To me it's karma for all the bad stuff they've done in the past. Their offensive lineman hurt their own quarterback."

Source: ESPN

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011
  2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

WHY IS HE SO AWESOME

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

The fact that its Suh gives it a credence. While he plays overly violently, he isnt a craphole human being

4. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Suh is like a lovable teddybear....albeit a very large, destructive, bad butt teddybear.

5. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

I love me some SUH. I think it's funny Ryan's own lineman sacked/injured him. The other thing about Karma though, is we LOST!!!

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

He's right. I mean, it's weird that one of the more violent players in the league talks about Karma because he is overdue for some bad crap, too. But he's right.

7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I just love Suh. I thought it was a classless act but now I am thinking it didn't happen. Wish he was on our team.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Add me to the "love Suh" list...lol. Loved him coming out of Nebraska...he was my "sure thing."

9. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

So what does that make what happened to Stafford?

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

That makes Stafford made of glbutt. But we already knew that.

Love me some Suh. Man can do no wrong.

11. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

I like him as a player. I think the entire situation is blown way out of proportion. Honestly, I could care less what's said on the field, just win the damn game.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

This...

13. UK 49er fan

UK 49er fan Rookie

+1 for the suh fan club here. guy is immense.

14. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Yep, Suh brings up a good point. The falcons o-line has been rumored to be one of the dirtier units in the league the last few years.

15. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

SUH could eat children and I'd still love him, but hey I hate children so who cares.