Los Angeles Deserves A Team?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by saintskickass, Jun 23, 2013.

1. saintskickass

saintskickass Special Teamer

So yeh who will it b? a team that has a commerrical following. Just fit the puzzle. Hiiiiii. Soo well it would be da dolphins

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013
  2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Re: El A Deserses A Team

LA deserves a nuclear carpetbombing. Hopefully with you there visiting at the time.

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Pretty acurate that the next expansion team will be in LA since they are the largest tv market without a team.

4. Badger

Badger Rookie

L.A. already had a team and they lost it. Not to mention Cali already has 3 teams.

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

La has had a couple of teams and keeps losing them. No true fans base plus they'd compete with college there which seems like la like a lot more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

6. Badger

Badger Rookie

Plus who wants to see a bunch of fan cam shots of random, minor celebrities during event stoppage in play, just like at a Kings or Lakers game.

7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

This is another issue Goodell needs to give up on but i'd rather see another team in LA than London.

8. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Sooner or later Zombie Al Davis will rise from the grave and command the Raiders to go back to Los Angeles.

9. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I personally thought that the Raiders never should have left LA.

10. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Meh.... LA can't fill the stands with ravenous fans...even semi excited fans. Raiders had import fans. Those weren't truly LA fans. I am in agreement about Cali already having 3 pro teams and that's enough. I'd rather see on in Oklahoma City than in LA.

11. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Prolly be the Rams if they can't get their stadium issues figured out