Made a trade offer, need input...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by satrapis, Oct 28, 2015.

1. satrapis

satrapis Feb 15th, 2016 Premium Member

I offered someone in my main league, JStew and Olsen for Gronk. I know that leaves me with limited options at RB, but damn Gronk is worth it. It's also a plus that I have Brady. Not that that really matters but whatever. Thoughts?

2. satrapis

Trade went through, he accepted. I think I got a good deal. Still would like thoughts? Thank you

3. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

My personal feeling is Stewart doesn't last the season so I like it, but not sure how big of a upgrade Gronk is to Olsen when you factor in your downgrade at RB.

Crazy question bc it is ppr but is Duke Johnson out there he has been big time in the pass game with 7 touches in the red zone in 4 weeks.

satrapis likes this.
  4. satrapis

Funny you said that. I've been texting the guy who has Duke the past hour for a trade. He want Demarius.

5. satrapis

Now he sent me a message. Duke Johnson for Mike Evans straight up. I countered with Duke and Diggs for Evans. Am I being greedy?

6. satrapis

I made another offer to someone else. Mike Evans for Gio Bernard.

7. satrapis

So the Evans for Gio trade got shut down. The only one I need help with is Evans for Duke Johnson and Stefon Diggs. I think it's not that bad a deal for me.

8. PeteTheGreek

PeteTheGreek Super Moderator Staff Member Fantasy Guru

You won this trade hands down.