Miami Heat 2012 NBA Champions

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by Sweets, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ENUFF SAID

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

The Lebron haters are coming.

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Screw em!!!

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

FREAKING CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! Screw the haters.

5. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Congrats LeBron, he gets hated on way too much. Glad the Heat won.

6. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

Congrats Heat...this team renewed my interest in basketball. Haters gonna hate.

7. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I wish I could buy a championship.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Wish my team was carried by the refs. Lebron won a ring, not a single heck is given. Make sure the refs get payed LBJ, they put your pompous butt there

9. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

im happy Lebron got a ring. got the monkey off his back

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Give me a freaking break here people...the refs called crapty calls on both sides of the ball...hate all you want but be fair about it...[MENTION=3600]Steve12[/MENTION], you don't need to buy championships video is all you need....

Congrats to all the Heat fans here...WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO...[MENTION=1535]mj1987us26[/MENTION]

11. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

the refs have called pro heat games during the ENTIRE playoffs. They should have never beat Boston, but the refs ensured that they did. Congrats on a tainted Heat title.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

COngrats to the Heat and Lebron!!

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Shoulda, coulda, woulda....HEAT WIN!!! I'm embracing the hate!!!! Thank you LeBron for a great season...

14. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I love how it's the refs that "gave" the Heat the title and the Heat bought a championship yet no one is saying how good the defense was or how well the role players did, guess what, the Knicks tried the same thing. I guess my motto is true, "haters goin' be hatin'."

15. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Ha haters talking about the refs and buying a championship but no one is talking about Westbrook hogging the ball all series and Durant not getting involved nearly enough. Or Harden choking in every game.

Complain all you want. LeBron has a ring, Bosh has a ring, Wade has two.

Congrats Heat fans!

17. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i love lebron, i love durant...glad both had a chance at a ring this year. KD will get his

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Thanx [MENTION=1219]bigsexyy81[/MENTION] ..during the loss on Tues, you could almost see the Thunder deflate. But Durant is 23, and the team will be even better next season...BUT FOR NOW.....

I'm on the left coast and I'm celebrating like a ROCK STAR!!!!

[​IMG]

19. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

delusion heat fans

your team is only as good as David Stern wants you to be

20. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Did Michael A. Smith have an orgasm when the final buzzer sounded last night? I bet he did.

Door #1 to my personal Sports Hell opened up last night. Now, all that needs to happen is for the Yankees to win another WS and the Eagles to win a SB, and the trifecta will be complete.:icon_frown: