My Steve Interview At CP

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Deb, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Deb

Deb Cowboys Nut

Affiliate Interview: SteveRobWhatever

Steve and I met a few boards back.....fallen in and out of touch through the years.... One thing I do remember is he and Sweets have always busted their asses. And what you see at their board now is a reflection of how hard they work. I am excited about this affiliation...because it's like going home a bit. So here is Steve....

How long has GIF been around?
    We opened our doors back in July 31st, 2004. That feels just like yesterday!

What are your short term goals?
    To provide a fun site for NFL fans where they can feel comfortable speaking their minds.

Long terms goals?
    A 30-second Super Bowl Commercial for GridironFans.com. That would rock!

What sets you apart from other sites?
    We give fans a uncensored venue for them to speak their mind. Every topic has a home here. We try to go out of our way to give members as many perks as we can so they can enjoy the site as much as possible. We also pride ourselves in delivering our members the most up-to-date NFL news.

How hard is it to to stay active in the football offseason?

Football is now a year-round sport with free agency, the draft and off-season OTA's. Even with all that though there are some lean times during the summer. We try to peak our members' interests by having contests and games to keep them going until the season kicks off again.

Who is your current favorite NFL player?
    Well I am a Titans fan and right now the player I enjoy watching the most is Kyle VandenBosch. Between his skills and effort he is a man possessed out there. If every player on the Titans played like he did every play we'd be scary.

Who is your favorite past NFL player?
    Warren Moon. He's the reason I started rooting for the Oilers and eventually the Titans. The man threw the best looking spiral by far.

What do you like to do away from the board?
    Away from the board? I guess work my 9-5. (I actually even work on the site during my lunch break). The site takes up much of my free time. Thank god my girlfriend is VERY understanding.

CP thing..LOL hat kind of pie do you like?
    Hmmm....hope there isn't a wrong answer here.....

I'll go with good 'ol apple pie. Nothing beats that classic.

2. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

:buttrock:

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

One day...you'll see!

4. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

When I get a job and a credit card, I will chip in for the ad. :icon_thumleft:

Can I ask a follow up? What would you put in the ad (besides a lot of boobs)? Would you take the comedic route or just get the name out there?

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

We'd have to make it funny so people will remember it. Just getting the name out isn't going to cut it.

6. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

nice interview guys
    maybe i should have thought about that too :D

7. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I'll be in the commercial!

8. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Yeah that'd be a great advert for the site, "I'm TDJets and I have won the cat award three times and I've lost count of how many tantrums I've thrown and 'left'."

:dork:

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

^^Rep :lol:

10. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I should definitely star in it then:icon_cheesygrin:

11. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Well that would make it comedic to begin with.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Even a 15 second add would be phenomenal!!!

:TTW:

13. TDJets72027

Or maybe some GIF flyers in the Super Bowl with TDJets face in it.

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

We want people to come here not run for the hills, thanx anyway TDJ

15. TDJets72027

I got flyers at the hills, so they got no choice but to join