NC State NT Callahan Bright

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by K Train, Mar 28, 2010.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

Posted 41 reps at his pro day, 6-3 343

ormer 5 star recruit that was supposed to play at FSU but never did because of his grades. had another minor marijuana possesion charge a while back but seems focused on getting drafted.

he was once rated higher than darren mcfadden, ndamakung suh, and michael oher.

here is his story: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ght/index.html

might be a nice sleeper, he was an absolute monster in highschool, like the definition of a monster.

check out this mock from 04 grading the HS to college recruits for this years draft

http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache...llahan Bright Draft&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us]

pretty interesting stuff.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

lol, that would have been the worst first round in the history of the NFL

I dont know if you draft Bright, but could be a nice priority UDFA

Owens actually did 44 rep's, and I think he is a legit NT too

3. K Train

6-3 343 is massive though and he carries it well, i think a guy of that size goes in the 6th, he wont make it undrafted.

i think that mock is interesting lol, 1 first rounder (stewart) davis was a second rounder and quite a few 3rd rounders in the mix with a bunch of UDFAs lol

4. Jihad Joe

Right now he seems that that dude that could do backflips, and that dude was like 370

NFLDS doesnt even have him rated out of 100 DT's

5. K Train

walter thomas lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Jihad Joe

Didnt he litterally last 15 minutes in training camp

To me Bright is PS material. If Owens is gone I wouldnt mind taking him in the 7th, as our #7th is gonna be ticketed to the PS anyway's. I would much rather have Owens tho, who reminds me of Jason Fergeson

7. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Owens isnt lasting til the 7th

And that dude last 10-15 minutes before Sean Payton was advised he should leave

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'd easily risk a 6th