Ndamukong Suh's Dance Upsets Colts OG Mike McGlynn

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by SRW, Dec 2, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

After Lions cornerback Don Carey interception with 6:40 to play in the Colts 35-33 win over the Lions, defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh laid out Colts right tackle Winston Justice, who left the game with a concussion. Worse, Suh and his teammates stood over Justice and laughed and danced, according to Bob Kravitz of the Indianapolis Star reports.

After the game, the Colts tough-minded right guard, Mike McGlynn, was still spitting mad. In fact, he didn't run into the end zone to celebrate. He was too busy jawing with Suh and some other Lions.

"Totally ignorant on their part," McGlynn said. "Just childish stuff. We're all battling out there; I don't know if the hit was legal or not, but clearly he was hurt, and they're out there dancing and pointing at him and laughing. Just blatant disrespect. They're good players but there's no room for that. It's disgusting, really."

Source: The Redzone

2. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

If true, there seems to be no end to the depth of immaturity in this kid...

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

He's just an oversized punk. Someone's going to crack one of his pegs these days.

4. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

I blame Schwartz as much as him. Coach has done nothing to reel him, or anyone else on this team in.

5. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

This. Schwartz hasn't done but encourage him to continue with his erratic behavior. He needed to discipline him and he hasn't done that. Should've held him accountable right off the bat.

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

As I said before, he's an idiot....

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Unless he did it Gangdom Style...