New Wizards Jerseys

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by HailttRedskins, May 10, 2011.

1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

SO. FREAKING. SEXY. I've always HATED the Wizards name and colors so I'm pretty stoked to have the colors back and just about everything Bullets back besides the name. I know Leonsis is working on getting the name changed back so perhaps it'll work out, if not we're still damn close.

Anyways, like them a lot, here's a couple pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Much better than the garbage they had in the past! I like it.

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Kinda odd looking at it without the 'Bullets"

HTTR, whats up with the name change, is it looking like itsgonna happen?

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

who the heck ever made the name change come about ? i mean i remember the bullcrap reason behind it because people got a case of the pussies but who ?

5. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Dunno who but after the Gilbert Arenas thing I was sure they would change the name back.

Alright JK but those jerseys look nice.

6. HailttRedskins

Definitely odd without the Bullets, but I'll still take it! As far as the name, Leonsis has a "list" of things he wants to do with the Wizards and Capitals, one of the Wizards options was getting the name changed back to the Bullets. It has a status of "currently in progress."

If anyone can do it, I think he can, being he has the Capitals. Kinda like the Redskins, when they were in the glory days, they could do whatever they wanted.

7. HailttRedskins

Believe it was the politicians in the D.C area as well as anti-gun people. Abe wouldn't change it, but then one of his good friends got killed and I guess that's what finally did it.

I still get into it with people. Going to blame the name of a sports team over the truth that the country / city couldn't stop crack from coming into the city which resulted in the shootings and murders.

Crack coming into D.C at the same time the shootings / murders skyrocketed a coincidence? I think not.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah i remember that nonsense but to me its political posturing because the team wasnt named after a type of ammo it was named after the amtrack trains that were referred to as bullets as they got people from boston to d.c. very quickly and were silver.

9. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

These look like a bad rip off of the old Bullets jerseys, not a fan...

10. HailttRedskins

Well they didn't want them to be a replica of them. They wanted a modern day style I guess. I dig them a lot and they are much better than those other pieces of crap we've worn for the last couple of years.

11. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I like those uniforms alot. Much better then what they use to wear

12. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

i dont like them too much, but they are better than what they were. Nothing bad about being a rip off of the Bullets, when they were the Bullets at one point? lol.