News Reporter Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by Saintsfan1972, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

just wanted to say thanks to those who keep the news flowing. i'm sure i am not the only one F5ing the crap out of GIF on a daily basis to keep up to date on the latest post-lockout news. you guys rock!!!!!!! oh yeah...make sure to click too.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:word25:

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Great job as always

great offseason in general!

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

:tsk:

Why do I have a feeling this doesn't include NCAA reporters.......

[​IMG]

Seriously, you guys kick butt EVERY freaking day!!!

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

reporters are reporters whether it's the NFL or the NCAA...now take your bow and shush..."men"!!

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Thanks for the kind words SF1972. The last week has been crazy with all the signings. Tell you what though, it forces you to get into mid-season form when it comes to getting the news posted. Glad you all are enjoying it!

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

yea appretiate it i was on vacation for the weekend going to boston i just kept trying to find internet connection checkin the news on here really helpful.

8. SRW

All in an effort to get the site out there and hopefully find new people to register and chop it up with all of you.

9. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Yeah. NFL News has been going crazy. Every time I try to post something, someone already has it up. Kickin' butt. I wish NCAA News was coming in that fast, too. >.<

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea you guys do a great job. I can't even keep up with everything. Every time I get on there's over 100 new posts. Keep up the great work you guys.

11. SRW

People want to show their appreciation? One click a day every day will go a long way in keeping the lights on.

12. Everyone has been knocking it out of the park......

I feel I let everyone down after my internet was shut off. I was on a tear with the FA news and having fun......pissed that I missed the weekend bonanza.

13. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

yea the reporters do a great job with both the nil and ncaa news. keep it up guys

14. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Props to the "News Editors" around here still holding it down.

15. SRW

Just a FYI....the NFL news team is always looking for members who can help out. If you are interested in helping out please feel free to contact me.

16. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

where do i report a news story? i can't find it anymore.

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Capt, we are in the middle of redesigning things and that link is not available right now. If you or anyone has a story that hasn't been posted feel free to PM me the info, the subject, link of the story etc., and I'll post it up.

Thanx

18. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

I love you guys.