NFC East Team By Team Draft Grades

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Litez0ut, May 2, 2011.

1. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Dal - With needs at S,CB,OL,DL. Take take the best OT available. Who should start immediately at either tackle spot. After that they take first round talent who fell due to injury and will likely have to be an ILB in their 3-4.

Grade C+

NYG - Having needs at OLB,OG,WR,DT. They instead get #2 C in the draft in Prince. A top 10 value that fell to them at 19. Also they got first round talent in DT Austin in the 2nd. They took care most of there needs. It would've been nice to see them add more youth in an injury plagued old OL.

Grade B+

Phi - They needed to upgrade OT, CB, DT, S, positions and did for the most part. First round pick Watkins will likely be at RG. Still no upgrade over Justice to protect Vicks blind side.

Grade C

Was - With needs at QB,LB,DL,OL,RB. They took care of most needs and give Orakpo some much needed help opposite of him. They failed to get a QB when they had some that fell to them. While they addressed some needs they didn't address the most important don't see them doing much in the NFC East this year.

Grade C

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I thinking the gmen should get an B+ or A.....they got aimed good playwea Ans depth

The redskins shouldnhet a B also just fir the shear fact that they actaully participated in the draft this yr as opposed to last drafts where choose only 1 or 2 players

sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

3. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

I gave the Giants a B+?

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Oh sorry dude......

sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Cant argue with that. I would call our draft about a C+. We got some nice players, but some of them not really needed and we still have some gapeing holes

6. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

The Murray pick was like wow. Wasn't there returner last year like 2nd in the league.

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Not sure

The Murray pick surprised me, but it makes some sense if you think about it.

We dont have a 3 down back on the roster, and thats what Murray is. Even tho ultimatly I think he is an inferior runner to Felix

That pick makes sence in some respects, but I dont feel it should have been a priority over DE and FS where Ellis or Searcey would have been better picks