NFC North Team By Team Draft Grades

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Litez0ut, May 2, 2011.

1. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Chi - Giving up the most sacks in the NFL you know they had some serious needs on OL. So they addressed that with OT Carimi Who will likely be there Day 1 starting RT. Needing to address DT after they cut Harris they get Paea. After that they got some depth but didn't address needs at LB or at WR.

Grade B-

Det - You can't knock them for taking a top 10 talent like Fairley when he fell to them at #13. While I like the Titus Young and Leshoure picks in terms of value. They had bigger needs in the Secondary, Offensive line and LB Core. That is what kept this draft from being an A. Especially, when your franchise QB is as injured as much as Stafford.

Grade B+

GB - Superbowl team with a few needs at OT,DL,OLB. They addressed the OT need with Sherrod in the first round. Covered themselves in case FA Jones doesn't come back by drafting jack of all trades Cobb in the 2nd. They added depth upgrades at other positions but failed to really give Matthews help on the opposite side of him. And adding depth to the DE position because FA Jenkins is likely a goner.

Grade B

Min - Needing a QB,OL,CB,DL, They filled some of that. While I feel they reached for Ponder. I also question that pick after reading they might get out of the WCO system. While adding another solid TE option in Rudolph. I feel they should have addressed the CB position earlier as well as the offensive line position. Favre was abused a lot last year doesn't look good for a QB that gets injured like Ponder.

Grade C