NFL Winners And Losers "Week 2 Of The 2013-14 Season"

Discussion in 'NFL Writer's Block' started by MadMoxxiFavGun, Sep 19, 2013.

1. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

Yup! Week 2 is in the books. We are shaping up for another crazy season of football. I couldn't be happier as a fan of this sport. You got eyebrow shaving bets, a team trading their top 3 draft pick player for a low 1st rounder in the next draft, and new head coach managing the clock wrong. Good Times. Lets get into this weeks winners and losers.

Winner #1- Aaron Rodgers

Despite playing the I fell in the draft card almost every game which is annoying, He continues to show why he is the best in the NFL. The Redskins were smoked by Aaron Rodgers for almost 500 yards through the air. He also had 4 touchdown passes. You can not ask for a better day as a quarterback.

[​IMG]

Loser #1- Colin Kaepernick's eyebrow

As a 49er's fan, I felt ashamed that Colin Kaepernick played so poorly. It didn't help it was against the Seahawks. They will get whats coming to them sooner or later. I forget who said this but a man said you will not win games when you turn the ball over 5 plus times. It is really hard to overcome those turnovers when they put the other team in fg range from the jump street.

[​IMG]

Winner #2- Mario Williams

This guy is a monster. Not only did he have 4 and a half sacks, but he set the Bills record for most sacks in one game. That is very impressive considering that puts in among the best pass rushers in Bills history. The Bills have had some good pass rushers. Guys like Bruce Smith.

[​IMG]

Loser #2- Chip Kelly

It appears the Eagles have some life. At least on the offensive side of the ball. I understand your philosophy for your offense. I like it. However, there is a time and place to do all your up tempo, quick strike stuff. That last drive was not good managing. Your defense has not done anything to stop Philip Rivers from marching down the field. You need to understand at this level, you have to run 2 even 4 minute offenses to win. I dont know what you were thinking when you started calling all those timeouts. Like Andy Reid says you gotta do a better job.

[​IMG]

Winner # 3- Julio Jones

It has to be nice to have a guy like Julio Jones. He is among the best young wide outs in the league today. He runs good routes and has amazing hands. He can also burn people. When you draft a wide out, you want guys like Julio Jones. He put up real good numbers and no doubt helped Matt Ryan defeat the Rams.

[​IMG]

Loser # 3- The Browns

I pity the fans of the Browns. They really have no hope to ever win a superbowl when you do bonehead moves like trading your best offensive weapon. You come out and say he doesn't fit the offense? I call bullcrap. The Colts robbed you. Trent Richardson is a happy man now that he is with a good upcoming team like the Colts. This isnt the first these dudes hecked up ether. Brandon Weeden. Yea, these guys are bad at their job.

[​IMG]

That is it. I have decided to cut down 2 winners and 2 losers. I feel it is getting excessive at 5 each. Plus, I want to hear you guys have to say about who your winners and losers are. Maybe this could possibly land some quality conversations.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

[MENTION=835]MadMoxxiFavGun[/MENTION]

Steelers should be "Loser #3" until further notice. That is all.

3. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

[MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION] Yea. They are the suck. I don't wanna go with th same scape goats week in and week out

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

You have permission...lol. Another good piece.

5. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

1 more game against Seattle, 1 more Maddew eyebrow left....