NFLPA Looking Into Richie Incognito's Alleged Role In 'Harassing' Jonathan Martin

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by SRW, Nov 1, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Miami Dolphins offensive guard Richie Incognito has drawn the scrutiny of the NFL Players Association as they investigate alleged bullying and harassment of Dolphins offensive tackle Jonathan Martin that prompted him to leave the team, according to ESPN.

Although one Dolphins team official stuck up for Incognito and called him a "model citizen," ESPN is reporting that Incognito repeatedly bullied Martin going back to his rookie season last year.

"This is something we take very seriously and will not be tolerated," Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said.

Source: National Football Post

SteveRobWhatever's Take: Oh boy, looks like someone's going to take some heat in all this. Weird story all around, but....what ever happened to just taking someone outside and settling this one-on-one? Oh well, either way this will be getting major headlines for the near future. So get used to hearing lots more about Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito.

2. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

i don't want to be quick to judge, but without any details..martin just sounds like a big fat whiney cat.

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Boy are DE's and LB's going to have a field day chirping in this dudes ear all day. Probably send him off the field crying.

4. Rottstein

Rottstein Rookie

I heard the issue that 'sent him over the edge' was something that happens to a player every day in Miami. Whoever is the last person to get their lunch and sit down, everyone at that table gets up and leaves.

No idea what has happened to this guy up to that point, but if it is an everyday thing in Miami that's kinda weak that this sent him over the edge.

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

If the guy were to defend himself 1 time,i bet this would stop.Best way i know to stop people freaking with you is by confronting them.

6. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Don't think it would help much, Diesel

We're taking about Incognito here, today's NFL heir apparent to Conrad Dobler.

Probably only gotten worse...

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i bet if the guy got hit upside the head without a helment on he'd think twice about bothering him. lol