Nice Draft By Cable Guy!

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by MastuRaider, Apr 24, 2010.

1. MastuRaider

MastuRaider Special Teamer

It's been a long time since we had a solid draft. We may actually have a very good defense this year. Obviously we will be a better offense immediately with Jason Campbell replacing Dumbarcus and Grad as a starter. We may even beat those damn Chargers this season! Plus the Raiders are coming out here to play the Cardinals in week 3 so I can go without hanging my head in shame! Thank you Coach Cable. Now just don't beat anyone up this year!

1 person likes this.
  2. wonderyears

wonderyears Rookie

Yes, I love what the Raiders did. Lamarr Houston will be a beast, McClain should be an immediate impact player/leader for our defense, Veldheer and Campbell should develop nicely. I'm just so glad Davis didn't do another massive reach and take Campbell R1

3. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

It was a decent draft, but it wasn't cable. You know it and I know it.

4. yep you pinned the tail on the donkey

5. MastuRaider

MastuRaider Special Teamer

Hey, hey Mr. Lengthy pecker keep all reality out of the Raider threads please! Thank you very much.

6. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

i think hue had a hand in this draft also i think veldheer is a cable pick and campbell and ford were al davis picks

7. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i know cable made no calls but whoever did this year did a solid job of not making us even bigger butt clowns

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Not sure how you see Hue having a hand in it when it was a VERY defensive oriented draft. It sure is nice to not want to shoot myself in the face after the draft for once.

9. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Easily one of the best drafts for the Raiders in awhile.