NoMore !! - The Dez Bryant Chapter

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Feb 25, 2015.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Link fail

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

What did he do and how much of his new deal might that cost him? :D

4. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Let's see it!

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

not sure if its true or not but man if it is.

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

That don't show or say a thing. And if it was at Walmart and a crime don't y'all think it woulda surfaced already

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

it's out there,and from what i have read,it is one of his"friends" trying to shake down some money from him.i feel bad for the guy.it happened 4 years ago so obviously he has grown up and moved on from this.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Says Schefter has been working on this story since September? If there's video, we'll find out soon enough right?

11. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

from what I read the "friends" are hosting a bidding war for the tape smh

12. Omen

Them dudes better watch out because blackmail/extortion is a major crime in Texas. The whole Walmart thing is fishy you'd think of a crime was committed Walmart would have turned it over to authorities for investigation.

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Has Dez come out and said that there couldn't be any footage of him doing anything horrible because he didn't do it? I know I would pipe up if I were an innocent man being victimized.

14. Omen

Believe he has on Twitter but I ain't sure. Or he said something to effects of him dropping people to be a better person and now they trying to hurt me.

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Every time I find myself in a Wal-Mart it's really difficult to suppress the urge to f--k people up so I can kind of see where he's coming from if it's true.

Omen likes this.
  16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I mean shirt, like, most of those people seriously NEED a good reality check's worth of assault and battery.

Omen likes this.
  17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

But goddamnit if they don't have the sweet deals on underwear and ammunition so I keep on coming back like a self-hating crackhead anyway.

Omen likes this.
  18. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

OMG! the amount of rumors are staggering.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

It would be some seriously f--ked up shirt if this ends up being the case. Besides the fact if it's true. Breakin a bro code.

20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

catch the little bastards and send them to pound you in the ass federal jail. wonder if there is a statute of limitations in the nfl punishment rules?