Packers QB Aaron Rodgers To Have More Control Of The Offense

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by SRW, Jun 21, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Packers QB Aaron Rodgers had limitations on his audibles last season, but it appears he is going to have more options at his disposal this season. Rodgers believes he is going to be given more responsibility at the line of scrimmage this season because the coaching staff trusts him more. There were times he played like a system quarterback last year, but his teammates told him to let loose a bit.

Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

2. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

Cant wait to see what happens this yr!

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

There's no way a QB shouldn't be allowed to call audibles.

See KC the past 2 years.

4. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Or Falcons pre-Ryan

Rodgers got alot of unfair flak for the pakcers struggles last year, thought he looked really good and if Grant doesnt have his beginning of the season slump like last year i think they may push for the playoffs.

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

ppl who blamed Rodgers for the season, are blindfolded Favre lovers. We had the best O stats in the NFC North, but the D gave up way to many plays...

6. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

you guys are ALL right.. i think with raji, i think well make a good freaking playoff push

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Do you think he can beat Favre twice dude?

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I hope it at least

9. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Do you think Favre can not beat himself twice.

I can easily see him feeling he needs to be "the great Brett Favre" and do what he does best..throw INTs just like he did in crunch time for the Jets