Packers TE Jermichael Finley Out Of The ICU, Has Full Feeling In All Extremities

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by DaBears22, Oct 22, 2013.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Green Bay Packers tight end Jermichael Finley is out of the intensive care unit after sustaining a hard shot to the head from Cleveland safety Tashuan Gipson during Sunday's win.

"I want to thank my family, friends, teammates, fans and Packer Nation for the prayers and support over the past 24 hrs," Finley said via his Twitter account late on Monday. "I'm happy to report that I have been transferred out of the intensive care unit and that I have full feeling in my arms and legs. As importantly, I was able 2 walk to & from the shower today, which was badly needed after yesterday's victory! Thank u again 4 the support, and Go Packers!"

Finley made a 10-yard grab over the middle late in the third quarter and lowered his head as he was taken to the ground.

Source: The Sports Network

DaBears22's Take: Good news for him and his family and for the Packers. No word yet on when he'll be back but he should take his time to regain his strength before even considering playing again.

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Good news. Glad to hear it

3. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Great news. He looked really bad off after the hit

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good news. Hate to see those kinds of injuries.