Parent Accuses Texas High School Coach Of Bullying After His Team Wins 91-0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by ICECOLD, Oct 22, 2013.

1. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

2. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

If they didn't like it, they should've stopped the team from scoring LOL. People need to stop wasting others time and resources with these bs grievances

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Would the snitch be complaining if her team won? Doubt it. Shut the heck up.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

How would you like to be the kid of the parent who filed the complaint? As far as I know her name has not been revealed.

5. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I heard about this on tv yesterday. Calling this bullying diminishes the actual bullying that is going on. Once there is a new catch phrase then people go all out using it.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

This is why women should be in the kitchen on nowhere near a football field.

7. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

LOL Are you serious? I've been the kid on the other end of an butt kicking like this and all it did was motivate us to take it to the same team the next time. Sure, it sucked while it was happening, but they didn't even pull the starters out at all lol. At least this coach was trying to even the playing field a bit

8. ragman

That school, Aledo, needs to be put in another division, because on average, they're scoring 70 points per game.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Bully!

10. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Is 91-0 running up the score? Yeah but if you don't like it, than DON'T STOP THEM!

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's really only 13 TDs. I'd say the team was giving all their players a chance to score...

12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Thank God it wasn't 100-0 then even I would have started yelling 'bully'. :rollinglaugh:

13. ragman

The UIL is going to have to move Aledo to a more competitive district.

Here are their scores for this season:

Beat Highland Park, 44-3.

Beat Stephenville, 56-14.

Beat Prepa Tech (Monterrey, Mexico), 49-0.

Beat Arlington Heights, 84-7.

Beat South Hills, 77-16.

Beat Wyatt, 84-7.

Beat Western Hills, 91-0.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

Frauds !! Nobody gjves up 16 points to south hills.

15. markaz

But it's important to note that they were only bullying Western Hills. All the other schools just nutted it up and asked............[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ]Kevin Bacon - Fraternity Paddle - YouTube[/ame]

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

You can obviously tell by the scores that the team is now hitting their stride. I think this should be updated on a weekly basis with how this team is doing. These bullies should be the official high school team of GIF.

17. markaz

Great idea!

[​IMG]

18. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

19. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Certainly not bullying,but emphatically running up the score. I'd rather my kid learn how to fight back in high school instead of not at all,who would'nt? the team that got the butt whipping should look at this as way to improve and get better.

20. ragman

Aledo is playing FW Southwest tonight. They're 5-2, so I don't think this will be a blowout tonight.