Patriots QB Tom Brady Engaged To Gisele Bndchen

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by MediaGuy, Dec 26, 2008.

1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

E! News has confirmed that the benched New England Patriot popped the question to supermodel girlfriend Gisele Bndchen and she accepted. On Christmas Eve, the gorgeous exes of Leonardo DiCaprio and Bridget Moynahan (with whom the QB has a child) hopped on a private jet from New Jersey's Teterboro Airport to Boston. Also on board were four dozen white roses, champagne and the bride-to-be's parents.

Source: comcast.net

2. RavenNation

RavenNation Oderint dum Metuant

Sorry, but what a freaking asshat. I hope this guy doesn't become another KFed and just run around knocking pretty women up. Granted, he's not really with the whole sleezy projected image that Kfed has, but still. Bad track record, broski. I guess it's hard to know the truth since it's all so papparazzi-fied, but it just doesn't look very good when you drop someone on their butt before they have your kid and then run off with a model.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

She dumped him chicky.

He was heart broken, then found out about the pregnancy after he got with Gisele...

[​IMG]

4. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i never thought id see the day that a story confirmed by E!news would be posted on a football site....

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

When it's about a super model, E! is all over it...

[​IMG]

6. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

id like to be all over a supermodel....

7. RavenNation

WAT. Everywhere I read said that he dumped her! WTF!!

Bridgette, you dumbbutt. Oh well, too late to push her down the stairs now. I totally take back what I said.

I guess Gisele is the next VS model to have a kid now. Alessandra Ambrosio just had a baby, and Heidi Klum has like 18 of them.

8. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

You should post news like MediaGuy..............LOL.:icon_cheesygrin:

9. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

where else are you looking for news? does martha stewart have any football news? how bout pbs?

10. RavenNation

I'd be afraid of that woman. She's probably just wearing an old lady suit and she's really the size of Warren Sapp.

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Believe it or not, this news effects the NFL ronbart.

[​IMG]

12. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i know, MG just doesnt seem like the guy who would watch E! news.

13. RavenNation

Do you know how many good looking wimmin there are on E? I'd say finding NFL news was just an added treat.