Patriots Vs Giants (Super Bowl XLVI Gameday Thread)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 22, 2012.

?

Who will win Super Bowl XLVI?

1. New England Patriots

13 vote(s)
    56.5%
  2. New York Giants

10 vote(s)
    43.5%
  1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[​IMG]

The New England Patriots (15-3) play the New York Giants (12-7) at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday 02/05/2012

Kickoff time is 6:30 pm EST (NBC)

Discuss….​

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

The one freaking matchup I didn't want. I really hope the Pats rewrite history in this one. Retribution.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Brady will get revenge on the Giants for ruining his perfect season.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

sorry to be buzz killington but i am not intrigued at all by any of the storylines that could be written about this game.

for non-patriot and non-giants fans, this is a real snoozefest of a match-up.

Let's just hope it's an entertaining game.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Patriots are going to be starting a rookie OT. Solder is good, but thats something to keep an eye on.

I think the Patriots are going to take it howeve

6. We meet again..............:icon_cool:

7. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Giants are the one team the Pats do not match up well against. Ill enjoy this week before before I really start to think about the game.

8. The Pro Bowl should be a great way to relax before heading to Indy.........

9. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Patriots 35 Giants 24

10. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Giants win by 4.

11. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Enjoy

12. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I don't trust the Pats D against Eli Manning right now. I look for Eli to have a big game here and win his second super bowl ring.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

9-win team in the Super Bowl...

14. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Just like 3 years ago.

15. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

big win for the Giants last night. This should be a great rematch

16. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, your team was beaten soundly by the #6 seed who had only 10 wins from the NFC in last year's game ............. is it really that much worse?

there is obviously a debate brewing on GIF about whether or not the Giants and/or Patriots 'lucked' into the SB .....................

I thought we were all on the same page, knowing that anything can happen in January and the only goal of the regular season is to get into the playoffs because, after that, anything can happen .................

if memory serves me, the packers didn't make the playoffs until the final week last year.

in 2009, arizona made the playoffs at 9-7 and almost won a SB.

in 2008, the giants squeaked into the playoffs as a WC and ended up winning it all.

I'm just a little confused at the backlash of the Giants making it all the way when it happens almost every year in the NFC.

17. Haters gonna hate captain, haters gonna hate.

For you historians, the Packers were a 9 win team when they won Super Bowl 2.

18. Against his Steelers if I may add............

Giants are the most complete team left in the postseason. It's not how you start, it's how you finish. You may have given me another sig candidate Ward from your comment...........

19. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

It's not luck, when you're special teams defender forces a fumble. I don't want to hear about how Ted Ginn didn't play. I can rattle off several Giants players that are still on IR that were to be major contributors to this team this year.

The Giants right now, at this very moment are a better team than the Pats. Baby about the Giants being 9-7, the problem is a 10 win team, a 15 win team and 13 win team couldn't beat them. How do you like those apples?

20. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

It's because Ted Ginn didn't play...:poke: